phytochrome manipulation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree to disagree. Hopefully I can prove you all wrong. Objectively looking at situation looks like cards are stacked against me.

All That red is hurting my eyes. Lol
Honestly,,i dont understand why your even here. You dont take any instruction,,and have none to give.
Your kinda like a Hemorrhoid, ,,just a big pain in the asssss.

Dang weedhopper. Ha-ha. I usually refrain from negative talk here.
When I joined, I didn't even know how to tell a male from a female cannabis plant. I asked, received and studied the advice that was given to me from you all.
Just because it was told to me doesn't mean I did it. I took the advice and gathered my own decision. Sometimes if it just didn't feel right, I wouldn't do it ya'lls way.
But I listened. And I've learned much. With so much left to learn.
I like quote's. So here's another.
" a wise man learns from the mistakes of others".

Plasma, my advice for you.

Stop being bullheaded. You need to be humble. You don't know very much at all about growing mj. That's perfectly OK. To be expected with your experience level.
What you should be doing is gathering the advice from others and looking at it all. Take the average and run with it. The majority will rarely be wrong. These people here have nothing to gain with your success or failure. Why would they tell you wrong? Your salesman on the other hand, they have everything to gain trying to sell you more stuff.
Unless you show a willingness to listen to advice, I'm out of your threads. Not that I have much to offer myself, but non the less, I am done.

I've got over 8 boxes of free samples. Just from that nutrient company. I've spent less than 100$ on additives. I'm trying this stuff again. I agree about majority usually being right. Made joke about it ^^^. I'm trying again. I don't understand that I say I know why I screwed up plants. Wasn't lines fault. People forget that. Also in another group im in there are hundreds of people that love and believe in the line. I've got people to help w line also.

I know ppl who like Lines,,,sure messes up yur nose though. Never forget that girl on Cheech and Chong who was snorting lines of Ajax,,,, :rofl:

You are a good or PERSISTANT salesmen. Me thinks you found your calling.

I'm not selling ****. I'm just saying I am trying it again. You guys are trying to sell me on ff. When I already got something. What nutes do you use weed.

LOL WH is an organic grower, he doesn't use nutes...he starts with a compost pile. When I was in Barcelona at Spannabis, I partied with Remo and Big Mike from AN. They have been sending me free stuff for a couple of years trying to get me to endorse them. They are still waiting. While AN products work, most can be reversed engineered for a fraction of the cost. What makes the most sense, is understanding how plants feed and then you don't need nutes.

Thank You Umbra,,,I am an Organic Gardner for sure,,and I don't do lines anymore. LOL
When I grow DWC I use Dutch Master Grow A&B and Bloom A&B. They worked for me and was fairly cheap. Would I recommend them,,nope. I will tell you they worked for me,,but so would probably most of the other Ferts my friends here on MP use. NONE OF THEM will be worth a **** if you cant grow.
You are sold on this Line Of Ferts,,not sure why,,but thats cool. Its your choice my friend,,use what ya want. But I will say this,,,when you ask a question,,it might be a good idea to SOMETIMES ,,,,I know this is hard for ya Little Brother,,, but ya might pay attention to the answer and ya might even try what PPL are telling you. Heaven forbid they are right,,and not the Salesman ya have taken on for a Mentor.
Sometimes I think you just like to argue and piss PPL off,,,hence all the RED.
I have a Son like you,,he will argue with a fence post and think hes right. The fence post by the way has never bailed his *** out of trouble,,,just his ******* Dad.. LOL

I here that. I want to be there. Id like to do strait homemade ****. I'm not there yet. Need more space and knowledge. But for mow I got lots of stuff plan on using. I'm sure hoping this round goes better. In my defense... Last year was ok learned **** loads just not happy with 24z for an outdoor season. Indoor didn't fair well. But with all the problems I had I still pulled very smooth smoke. Burned awesome and very clean. I've had other buds from this line incredible. I see many people that are happy with it. I'm very interested in doing my own organic ****. I think it would be kick *** cool. Weedhopper you think the buildasoil is a good base for organic bottle less nutes? I like idea of seed sprout teas. Ferments and labs. I do need a compost pile. No where to do it though. I'm wanting to try the buildasoil next go. Is this something that can be done indoors? How much space do you need? Can one do this on a few shelves. Keep supplies and minerals and such and all the jars? I don't mind taking nature hikes and grabbing up leafs and rotting limbs but what do I do with it after that. I don't think I have the room for it.

Latest posts

Back