pick in time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck

Reaction score
how long does it take a plant to get flowers on it to pick if i got a plant thats a bout 2 weeks old how long wood it take 4 it to be redy to pick and what is the average side i ve got planted in my house hid and i dont need it to get to big befor spring so i can put it out side any help will be grate thanks and some one told me to put a bucket over them and drill a hole in bucket with magnifing glass on the hole and plant to keep it warm a nuff to grow out side now whats your opinion
:fly: :48: :smoke1: :chillpill: :joint4: :bong2: :rofl: :tokie:

a bucket over it won't do anything but hide the plant from light... the best you can do (and is what i do with small plants all the time) is make a lil frame and put burlap or screening above and/or around it. This helps protect from heavy rain, wind, and some animals..

burlap OVER the plant? that sounds like a lot of shade. It would be good for a seedling that is a newbie to the outside but you just need such a cover for a few days.

a cage ain't bad though.

The magnifying glass sounds like a great idea to warm some rocks around your plant, but, of course, do not let the light shine on your plant or on anything other than rocks because it would burn your plant and might even cause a fire. and remember that the magnified point of light will move all day as the sun moves<<<that means that all the places it shines on need to be rock.

bud usually takes 6 weeks to develop once the plant actually starts to bud out

you can bud out a plant at any age<<<it depends on the light schedule

The burlap is to protect from heavy rain and wind... a cage will hardly suffice.The magnifying glass sounds like a good way to start a forest fire imho.

Latest posts

Back