Pick the leaves!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JandZ

Reaction score
My little gentlemen have previously had bug problems, the leaves were being destroyed like crazy by the bugs at first, but i took care of them pretty early by spraying them with cigarette butt water. Now they are healthy and they look glorious, but the leaves at the bottom still have injury from the bugs. My question is do I remove these leaves so the plant can focus on growing and not repairing? They are all the small leaves on the bottom (the plants are all 10-13 inches tall) i have 3 of these guys.

JandZ said:
My little gentlemen have previously had bug problems, the leaves were being destroyed like crazy by the bugs at first, but i took care of them pretty early by spraying them with cigarette butt water. Now they are healthy and they look glorious, but the leaves at the bottom still have injury from the bugs. My question is do I remove these leaves so the plant can focus on growing and not repairing? They are all the small leaves on the bottom (the plants are all 10-13 inches tall) i have 3 of these guys.
Whats up JandZ. First thing ya gotta stop calling them gentlemen and guys. You don't want them in the garden you want ladies. ;) You can do it either way. You can leave them on and let them fall off on their own or you can take them off. It's up to you. I myself would take them off.

yeah what Bro said....wait till they fall off on their own

Latest posts

Back