Pictures of my AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbak67

bobbak67
Reaction score
What do you guys think?

2 week in flower. 5- 4 foot flors and two compact flors, two 120mm 85 cfm fans.

Cab.JPG

AK-47.JPG

AK-47 TOP.JPG

Thats a sick setup man..i'm looking to do something similar but alot smaller..are those all floros?

looking good, you ever tried AK-47. If not you are in for a treat. Keep it up and nice setup.

rockydog said:
looking good, you ever tried AK-47. If not you are in for a treat. Keep it up and nice setup.

Nope, never had it!!

What is a good strand that I can grow two and keep it shorter in height. I want to grow two at a time in this cab! Approximatly 5' high, 2' deep, and 3 wide.

Everything is looking great. Keep it up and you'll be smoking before ya know it. ;)

bobbak67 said:
Nope, never had it!!

What is a good strand that I can grow two and keep it shorter in height. I want to grow two at a time in this cab! Approximatly 5' high, 2' deep, and 3 wide.

Any Indica will work great for multiple plants in a small area. The indica strains tend to be shorter staulkier plants allowing for more production in small areas. So any indica strain that you would want to try will work fine, I'm working with a strain called Indigo that has worked well for me thus far, I'm using an area that is only 4'6''x2'6''x6' and I will soon enough have about 20 plants in there. Check out Kind Seed Company.

The Back-packer said:
Any Indica will work great for multiple plants in a small area. The indica strains tend to be shorter staulkier plants allowing for more production in small areas. So any indica strain that you would want to try will work fine, I'm working with a strain called Indigo that has worked well for me thus far, I'm using an area that is only 4'6''x2'6''x6' and I will soon enough have about 20 plants in there. Check out Kind Seed Company.

Indigo is a nice compact plant... I grew a nice one a few months ago... had a nice buzz too!

Hey that looks nice man! I'll be interested to see the results from flowering under the flouro's . Good luck with the rest of your grow :)

how long did you let it veg? that thing is HUGE! what light schedule did you use? 24/0? did you change out the bulbs when flowering? if so, what two bulbs did you use. looks great man, keep up the good work.

My friend brought me tha plant from his house after he vegged it under his HPS lights. Not sure how long he vegged for, but it was a 24/0 schedule. Im using floros to flower and so far so good, drastic change from the hps they were used to....

U know when u start flowering the plant streches three times the size! from the looks of it u'll have a 8 foot plant in no time! then what r u gonna do?

boaboi86 said:
U know when u start flowering the plant streches three times the size! from the looks of it u'll have a 8 foot plant in no time! then what r u gonna do?

It can stretch 3 times usually doubles.... keep those ole lights clooooose as you can get.. unless u have space.. she will be a monster!

Ya my lights are 3000k and are all VERY close to it. I have pulled some of it down so it can just bush out...hopefully it wont outgrow the cab!!

I couldnt day no to a friend giving me this plant....RIGHT??

bobbak67 said:
Ya my lights are 3000k and are all VERY close to it. I have pulled some of it down so it can just bush out...hopefully it wont outgrow the cab!!

I couldnt day no to a friend giving me this plant....RIGHT??

The only way you say no is if it came from outside!!! I learned that one the hard way... now if i get something from outside I dip it in avid and wash all the dirt outta the roots n repot.

oh no, it was all indo...i mean indoor!!

my space is obviously limited, thats why all the ?'s about smaller strains!

bobbak67 said:
oh no, it was all indo...i mean indoor!!

my space is obviously limited, thats why all the ?'s about smaller strains!

Ur safe starting flowering when they are 1/2 the maximum height you are looking for. If they stretch a lil too much you can put a screen above them so they cant get too high... a scrog grow even :D

just wonderin.. cuz im also growing AK47 and at week 2 of flowering my plant was covered in bud and now at week 3 its even more massive.. mind you mine are about 3 to 3 1/2 ft tall.

Latest posts

Back