Pictures of my AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
71_307 said:
just wonderin.. cuz im also growing AK47 and at week 2 of flowering my plant was covered in bud and now at week 3 its even more massive.. mind you mine are about 3 to 3 1/2 ft tall.

Just wondering what?

71_307 said:
just wonderin.. cuz im also growing AK47 and at week 2 of flowering my plant was covered in bud and now at week 3 its even more massive.. mind you mine are about 3 to 3 1/2 ft tall.

Well your buds grow too =)

U could also clone that monster in to like 15-20 pots and have a sea of green goin in that little closet! just a suggestion.

boaboi86 said:
U could also clone that monster in to like 15-20 pots and have a sea of green goin in that little closet! just a suggestion.

Id love to do that, please elaborate how!!!!! Is it OK to cut clones while in flower mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boaboi86

Id love to do that, please elaborate how!!!!! Is it OK to cut clones while in flower mode?

you can take clones from a plant thats flowering. its just that it will take them a while to re-veg.

and to do sea of green you would need another cabinet for the plants in veg.

DO this! get like 6-8 good florals and put that big ***** in a closet or somethin! get some rapid rooters, or vermiculite ( just soil is posible but is a little harder). Get some good rooter hormone gel is the best. And when u have all that clone the plant. Ill explain more in a little bit, let me do some reserch and ill post a good tread for u to look at! Here is a pic of all the things i use to clone.

DSC01147.JPG

DSC01149.JPG

also i had a 100% sucsess on my clones i took from my train wreck at 2weeks flower! the longer u wait the harder it will be that is true!

boaboi86 said:
DO this! get like 6-8 good florals and put that big ***** in a closet or somethin! get some rapid rooters, or vermiculite ( just soil is posible but is a little harder). Get some good rooter hormone gel is the best. And when u have all that clone the plant. Ill explain more in a little bit, let me do some reserch and ill post a good tread for u to look at! Here is a pic of all the things i use to clone.

sweet thx man...thinking of taking 4 cuttings to try out.

After this one is harvested, I am going to put a shelf in the middle of the closet and make it "light leak proof" and make the bottom shelf for vegging and top for flowering. I want short plants or SOG. 4-6 plants in a constant cycle is what Im aiming for........thoughts?

Latest posts

Back