Pictures!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kushflow

Reaction score
before i post up pics is there any way the boys (police) can track my i.p address?& how do i post up pic from my mac book?

kushflow said:
before i post up pics is there any way the boys (police) can track my i.p address?& how do i post up pic from my mac book?
no

Just don't have the cell phones location services on or strip the file of its exif info.

While you're at it, disable bluetooth to deter hacking. :)

The server is in another country where in would be very very hard for LEO it get the warrents to get any info from it. Don't worry posting pics is safe here.

There would be alot of people in alot of trouble around here if posting pics was a danger.

:eek: Man Smoke that's just wrong on soo many levels. :eek: Isn't that contributing to "global warming" with the emission of green house gasses? :eek:

Be tellin it safe to be postin yur picks just be smarts to whats "IN" the pic before yual post. If anythin the leo be lookin to see ifin they can figure out info from the pick. Just be smarts and dont include faces of folk or buildings that might be recognized or background info "look beon the picture" what in the background goin to get yual caught? Just be safe friend.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Be tellin it safe to be postin yur picks just be smarts to whats "IN" the pic before yual post.

Really good advice there, i have taken shots and after reviewing them i have found magazine subscriptions showing in the background, always review your pics b4 posting.

Be thankin yual dman dont want folk fricked for nothin to doin wrong. Love to all yu fellow pilgrems cause I be simple to the need but mighty in the cause love and be peace by my fire tonight. Love to all while the coals smolder.

BWD

Latest posts

Back