Advertise On Marijuana Passion

pinconning paralyzer

themadhatter

EAT! your heart out....
Reaction score
has anyone heard of the strain pinconning paralyzer? I've only heard stories about it. from what I understand the strain is no longer avalible. Anyone know anything about this?

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
No such strain, the term 'pinconning paralyzer' comes from here ...

Larry Myers was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 1980, when he woke up to numbness in his limbs one morning while on his honeymoon in California.

Since then, the 55-year-old Pinconning man has found relief in marijuana. The only thing that helps calm the spasms the disease causes is puffing on a pipeload of pot.

He said his doctor is aware of his use and advised him to continue using it if it provides relieve from his symptoms.

Myers is glad the law legalizing marijuana for medical use has passed, but wishes it included provisions to get prescriptions written and filled.

"As someone who's got some experience growing marijuana, I'll tell you it's not such an easy thing," Myers said, "especially for a person who's dying of cancer or something."

Myers has pleaded guilty twice to marijuana-related crimes in Bay County. In 1987, police took the media along for a raid of the home he lived in at the time on Kaiser Tower Road. They found marijuana plants growing in a semi-trailer in his back yard.

Myers eventually pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge and served probation but no jail time.

"I had three kinds of pot," Myers said. "Good, better and best. The state police said it was the best marijuana they had ever seized. It was dubbed in High Times (marijuana magazine) as Pinconning Paralyzer."

Myers again pleaded guilty in 2007 to delivery of marijuana after he says a friend of a friend set him up.

"I'm a convicted felon now," Myers said, sitting in a wheelchair in his modest home, overlooking the Saginaw Bay.

Myers says he plans to get himself on the marijuana patient registry as soon as he figures out how so that he can legally continue using his medicine of choice.

"I think it's great that the voters of Michigan passed Proposal 1," Myers said. "I don't want to have to worry about getting arrested again."
:peace:

themadhatter

EAT! your heart out....
Reaction score
interesting... it has been kind of an urban legand of MI for as long as ive been smoking. kinda cool to find out what it was all about. thanks so much.

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
:rofl:... back in the 80's there was a local strain from the western slope call "Paonia paralyzer". Some of the "olf hippies" cultivated it for decades o'er there. I "think" ir was probably just a skunk hybrid, acclimated to the area through generational backbreeding.

themadhatter

EAT! your heart out....
Reaction score
i wonder how the cops knew it was the best pot they had ever got......think about it

jb247

JuztBudz
Reaction score
There was a specific strain of cannabis, that was grown in Pinconning back in the late 70's and early 80's. It was the best Michigan grown weed, with a very piney, woody taste, that knocked you on yer butt. The growers evidently got popped and the strain never came back around. I'd grow it in a minute if I could find it! Sometimes I miss the old days, but there are too many strains to be tried in todays world to go back to those limited days.

Peace...j.b.

themadhatter

EAT! your heart out....
Reaction score
GET THIS!!! I got ahold of a pinconning resident, I dont relly wanna devulge my location but this person lives there and comes here to visit my friend. As far as i was informed such a thing still exists! I know its agenst rules to deal seeds among members but I dont think it would be wrong to devulge how to purchace them from a respected seed dealer. if i find out i will update.

warrior39

Reaction score
I'm from Pinconning. Grew up here my whole life and yes paralyzer does exist. It originated from the native Americans. I wont go into too much detail but my father has told me many stories about smoking paralyzer back in the day. It left you in a state where you were unable to move and felt glued to your seat. Anyways the guys who grew it were busted and went to jail for many years. It is extremely hard to get a hold of. You have to know the right ppl and still it is no where near what it used to be is what I hear. Just one more thing for the guy who told the story about the gentleman having cancer, please do your research and actually know facts before you hand out false information to people even if you are trying to keep it a secret. Obviously it is no longer a secret to the public.

Blueback

Reaction score
I'm from Pinconning. Grew up here my whole life and yes paralyzer does exist. It originated from the native Americans. Anyways the guys who grew it were busted and went to jail for many years. Just one more thing for the guy who told the story about the gentleman having cancer, please do your research and actually know facts before you hand out false information to people even if you are trying to keep it a secret. Obviously it is no longer a secret to the public.

:: WOW you tell this guy to do some research before posting false information. I've never even been to Pinconning and know that everthing I quoted from your post is complete crap. First the guy didn't say he had Cancer, it says MS. What he posted was an article that was written in High Times about Larry Myers getting busted for growing and the fact he was using marijuana to treat symptoms of his MS. Also the article was about him not having to get in trouble with the law anymore because Michigan had just passed the mmmp cards. The strain came from Native Americans man that's absolutely hilarious and so far fetched that
I can't believe you believed that yourself or more like made that up yourself.lmfao The very locally famous outdoor strain was called "Best" before that HT story was written. The author of the High Times story dubbed it Pinconning Paralyzer witch stuck and was named that from there on and also was called that from the past now that it had a name. Maybe some guys that were growing it got busted and went to jail for a long time but they were not the only ones growing it or the creators! Your facts are not facts at all, there garbage. See it around more and more every year. It was spot lighted in "the bud report" a MMMR monthly magazine last year. Michigan Medical Marijuana Report magazine. I'm going to try and attach the Iron Labs testing results from a friend of a friend who grew it OD this year.

View attachment IMG__201511330__063136.jpg

Desertnana

Reaction score
so, a family member, (by marriage) found her now deceased brothers jar of seeds, (from Michigan) and gave me some. I told her how impressed I was by the potency. I'm an amateur backyard grower in Phoenix. She said she was pretty sure that it was Pinconning paralyzer!

Latest posts