pinconning paralyzer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Strain Questions & Reviews' started by themadhatter, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Feb 18, 2009 #1

themadhatter

themadhatter

themadhatter

EAT! your heart out....

has anyone heard of the strain pinconning paralyzer? I've only heard stories about it. from what I understand the strain is no longer avalible. Anyone know anything about this?

2. Feb 18, 2009 #2

HippyInEngland

HippyInEngland

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.

No such strain, the term 'pinconning paralyzer' comes from here ...

:peace:

TURKEYNECK and themadhatter like this.
  3. Feb 18, 2009 #3

themadhatter

themadhatter

themadhatter

EAT! your heart out....

interesting... it has been kind of an urban legand of MI for as long as ive been smoking. kinda cool to find out what it was all about. thanks so much.

HippyInEngland likes this.
  4. Feb 18, 2009 #4

Hick

Hick

Hick

Git "R" lit

:rofl:... back in the 80's there was a local strain from the western slope call "Paonia paralyzer". Some of the "olf hippies" cultivated it for decades o'er there. I "think" ir was probably just a skunk hybrid, acclimated to the area through generational backbreeding.

5. Feb 20, 2009 #5

themadhatter

themadhatter

themadhatter

EAT! your heart out....

i wonder how the cops knew it was the best pot they had ever got......think about it

420benny likes this.
  6. Feb 20, 2009 #6

jb247

jb247

jb247

JuztBudz

There was a specific strain of cannabis, that was grown in Pinconning back in the late 70's and early 80's. It was the best Michigan grown weed, with a very piney, woody taste, that knocked you on yer butt. The growers evidently got popped and the strain never came back around. I'd grow it in a minute if I could find it! Sometimes I miss the old days, but there are too many strains to be tried in todays world to go back to those limited days.

Peace...j.b.

7. Feb 21, 2009 #7

themadhatter

themadhatter

themadhatter

EAT! your heart out....

GET THIS!!! I got ahold of a pinconning resident, I dont relly wanna devulge my location but this person lives there and comes here to visit my friend. As far as i was informed such a thing still exists! I know its agenst rules to deal seeds among members but I dont think it would be wrong to devulge how to purchace them from a respected seed dealer. if i find out i will update.

8. Jan 11, 2013 #8

warrior39

warrior39

warrior39

I'm from Pinconning. Grew up here my whole life and yes paralyzer does exist. It originated from the native Americans. I wont go into too much detail but my father has told me many stories about smoking paralyzer back in the day. It left you in a state where you were unable to move and felt glued to your seat. Anyways the guys who grew it were busted and went to jail for many years. It is extremely hard to get a hold of. You have to know the right ppl and still it is no where near what it used to be is what I hear. Just one more thing for the guy who told the story about the gentleman having cancer, please do your research and actually know facts before you hand out false information to people even if you are trying to keep it a secret. Obviously it is no longer a secret to the public.

9. Nov 27, 2015 #9

Blueback

Blueback

Blueback

:: WOW you tell this guy to do some research before posting false information. I've never even been to Pinconning and know that everthing I quoted from your post is complete crap. First the guy didn't say he had Cancer, it says MS. What he posted was an article that was written in High Times about Larry Myers getting busted for growing and the fact he was using marijuana to treat symptoms of his MS. Also the article was about him not having to get in trouble with the law anymore because Michigan had just passed the mmmp cards. The strain came from Native Americans man that's absolutely hilarious and so far fetched that
    I can't believe you believed that yourself or more like made that up yourself.lmfao The very locally famous outdoor strain was called "Best" before that HT story was written. The author of the High Times story dubbed it Pinconning Paralyzer witch stuck and was named that from there on and also was called that from the past now that it had a name. Maybe some guys that were growing it got busted and went to jail for a long time but they were not the only ones growing it or the creators! Your facts are not facts at all, there garbage. See it around more and more every year. It was spot lighted in "the bud report" a MMMR monthly magazine last year. Michigan Medical Marijuana Report magazine. I'm going to try and attach the Iron Labs testing results from a friend of a friend who grew it OD this year.

IMG__201511330__063136.jpg

10. Jun 18, 2019 #10

Desertnana

Desertnana

Desertnana

so, a family member, (by marriage) found her now deceased brothers jar of seeds, (from Michigan) and gave me some. I told her how impressed I was by the potency. I'm an amateur backyard grower in Phoenix. She said she was pretty sure that it was Pinconning paralyzer!