Pineapple Express, Larry, Satori.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great Dman. Green mojo for at least one girl on the non-fems.

I have the Cheese, the Bubba 76 and 3 Satoris going from this last order from Attitude. I'm thinking our plants are about the same age.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Looking great Dman. Green mojo for at least one girl on the non-fems.

I have the Cheese, the Bubba 76 and 3 Satoris going from this last order from Attitude. I'm thinking our plants are about the same age.

Thanks THG, i think they are around the same age as yours, these were germmed around Jan 24th.

So i left them in the party cups a little longer than I would have like, as usual.

I decided to try some grow bags for the first time, so far i really like them.

The plants in the bags are all femmed, the big one is Kushage and the shorter one is PAEX. the plants in the pots are waiting to show sex.

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

Those are real pretty D :) I love to see plants that are just starting to veg out and taking off good. That pretty, full, green foilage is so nice. :)

Thanks Hush, I agree, young vegging plants all full of N always look good too me.

Thanks Oldsman, Not alot of growth out of the bags, i think its because they took so much water i havent been able to feed them much, the smaller pots are looking good. the bags are all femmed and of the 5 pots one has shown sex.

003.JPG 004.JPG

006.JPG 007.JPG

011.JPG

I dont know what the deal was with this PE, it didnt grow a bit in 10 days, like it was frozen in time, it looked good all along but just started to show some growth in the last 12 hours, everything else almost doubled in that time.

001.JPG 004.JPG

I dont know why it even matters, here are 2 Larry and 2 Satori that STILL havent shown sex so i have time to wait for the PE.

002.JPG

Be readin throu this here thread yual have a green thumb Mr D! Yual do well be the looks of it. Congrats pilgrem.

BWD

dman1234 said:
I dont know what the deal was with this PE, it didnt grow a bit in 10 days, like it was frozen in time, it looked good all along but just started to show some growth in the last 12 hours, everything else almost doubled in that time.

View attachment 186219 View attachment 186220

I dont know why it even matters, here are 2 Larry and 2 Satori that STILL havent shown sex so i have time to wait for the PE.

View attachment 186221

I think it took my satori 6-7 weeks to show sex. They were huge I remember that. Looking good dman!

Thanks Rose, at this point im in wait mode, so i will just wait the sexing out, i have been topping all of them so i got time to kill while they recover anyway.

My Satori hasn't sexed yet either -- I have 5 of them in vedge, one tall, one short and three looking real nice. I wish they would show. My vedge space is too full. My last grow until after Summer. I'm going to lollypop them and grow them out in one gal pots. A bunch of Cheese, an AK-47 mom and the Satori. Should last me over the vacation from growing. I expect to freak-out some not having a crop in some dirt though. Hope I don't forget how to grow...

Peace

Hey Hemperfi, im gonna shut it down this summer also, i will be helping a buddy run his though, and i have 2 auto seeds i have no idea what to do with so i will prob through them outside somewhere, so i will still get my grow fix.

Mine have not sexed yet either. I keep checking your thread since our plants are the same age.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Mine have not sexed yet either. I keep checking your thread since our plants are the same age.

Now i think my buddy screwed up, he called me yesterday and said his satori was a male, so i told him to chuck it, but since nobody elses have shown im sure he didnt know what he was looking at.

All are doing well, still 4 in the pots havent shown sex yet, all the bags are femmed or female already.

001.JPG

003.JPG

006.JPG

004.JPG

They look great dman, nice and lush.

Mine have not shown sex either.

Thanks Rose

its so frustrating, i dont remember having to wait this long before, I'm waiting on 2 Satori and 2 Larry i think i need to get back to clonning, lol.

Latest posts

Back