Pineapple Express, Larry, Satori.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is really frustrating. I am waiting on 3 Larry and 3 Cindy. I remember it taking forever last time on Satori, I think they were two feet tall by the time they showed. BUT, i am still using the same plant, so it was worth the wait.

I need to go top mine after looking at yours. Specially the Larry right?

Yes i would top the Larry for sure Rose, it will depend on pheno also though, some Larrys are really tall others are just tall.

Plants are looking great dman.

No, mine have not shown either and I was in this morning with a magnifying glass looking for tell-tale little hairs or balls--don't even have alternating nodes on anything yet. I know the Bubba and Cheese are fems, but they do not have alternating nodes yet either.

Earlier in the thread I mentioned i gave half of the seedlings to a friend to get him started, well im happy to say his are doing better than mine.

These are all his.

Pineapple express

pex1.JPG pex2.JPG

Sage

sage.JPG sage2 (2).JPG

White Widow

ww1.JPG ww2.JPG

Larry

larry.JPG

purificationB said:
Also I gave them a light feeding today.

No that was the day before and it wasnt light, interesting post though???

Boy, they sure do look happy.

Mine still have not shown. I needed the space. I put mine into 12/12 yesterday.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Boy, they sure do look happy.

Mine still have not shown. I needed the space. I put mine into 12/12 yesterday.

Thanks THG.

Please dont say boy, LOL

i have 4 with no sign of sex yet, 12/12 starts at 3am Saturday morning when the lights go out for their first time.

Ok all 4 uknowns are ladies, i really cant believe it, i cant even pollenate a branch like i wanted too. here is what i have, all at 14 days flower, no pics now but later when the lights come on i will post some.

1-PAEX
1-Cheese
1-Kushage
1-NLXBB
1-OG Kush
2-Larry
2-Satori
1-NLX Sharon

Congrats on the females dude! Stoked to see some current pix. They looked great in the last set before the flip.

Sorry folks, i will get proper pics up soon but life is causing issues lately, here are a few room shots i took today @ 23 days.

001.JPG 011.JPG

004.JPG 010.JPG

006.JPG 007.JPG

Your girls don't seem to be too shy. lol Lookin real good dman. :)

Thanks PP, i will get individual shots up soon. there are a couple big ladies in there.

Thanks. sunshine mix #4 for soil and 2 600 watters for light.

Latest posts

Back