Pineapple Express, Larry, Satori.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry folks, i will get proper pics up soon but life is causing issues lately, here are a few room shots i took today @ 23 days.

Hope all is well, my friend! as for soil...used that and loved it, good stuff!

Plants look great!

Great looking grow dman.. after seeing so many members here growing Satori and getting great results.. id like to try it... what is Satori genetics?? thanks

Aloha
SquidyP

SquidyPacheco said:
Great looking grow dman.. after seeing so many members here growing Satori and getting great results.. id like to try it... what is Satori genetics?? thanks

Aloha
SquidyP

Mandala-Satori

Thanks, i have been really busy with real life and neglected everything, i have Spidermites yet again, i tossed two huge plants last night, and im about to go look at the rest closely, if its fairly clean i will deal with it otherwise more are getting tossed.

Everyone is having things to solve ... Me too ... Good luck man ... Dman :aok:

nouvellechef said:
Did you not treat them w/ the floramite?

yup I sure did, and i never seen an infestation like I found after a few weeks of not checking on them.

I guess i created the super mite, that or i just bought some milky water off the internet with a floromite label.
`

Worst grow ever for me, far worse than my first even, I tossed alot of them, after the mites hit, I had some horrible real life things go down in late March early April and i neglected the grow bigtime. But in the end the humans are all okay and I'm gonna be doing a summer grow after all, onward and upward, just thought i would throw up an explanation.

I am sorry for the turmoil dman. To have such human distress and then the borg, you have been through a lot.

Here is to a great bug free summer grow. Good to hear from your grow.

Rosebud said:
I am sorry for the turmoil dman. To have such human distress and then the borg, you have been through a lot.

Here is to a great bug free summer grow. Good to hear from your grow.

Thanks Rose:D

Latest posts

Back