Pineapple Express?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samarta

Reaction score
Hey, has anyone grown PExpress? It was my freebie on my last purchase and have read that it is a cross between Hawaiian Skunk and Trainwreck. I have the general information but just wondered if someone here has actually grown it and could comment?

I have grown PE afew times both outdoor grows.What exactly would you like to know?The growth is medium to tall,stretch is about three times.

I like the smoke. Have not grown it, but did grow TW . It was a beautiful plant. Green mojo.

It is kind of hit or miss. Some beans have been legendary and some only so so.

Hey, has anyone grown PExpress? It was my freebie on my last purchase and have read that it is a cross between Hawaiian Skunk and Trainwreck. I have the general information but just wondered if someone here has actually grown it and could comment?
I grew 6 Pineapple Express last year, the final product was good but it has a very high leaf to calyx ratio and is prone to bugs much more than a lot of strains I've grown.
It's a loser as far as I am concerned, too much effort for an average yeild.

While it was a while ago that I grew it, I wasn't impressed with it either. Tried it the once and didn't care about it enough to try it again.

I think the Pineapple Express is what’s causing all this rain we’re gettin here on the west coast...

Latest posts

Back