Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Pineapple Express?

samarta

Reaction score
Hey, has anyone grown PExpress? It was my freebie on my last purchase and have read that it is a cross between Hawaiian Skunk and Trainwreck. I have the general information but just wondered if someone here has actually grown it and could comment?

Mike143

Cantankerous Old Cuss
Reaction score
I have grown PE afew times both outdoor grows.What exactly would you like to know?The growth is medium to tall,stretch is about three times.

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
I like the smoke. Have not grown it, but did grow TW . It was a beautiful plant. Green mojo.

umbra

Reaction score
It is kind of hit or miss. Some beans have been legendary and some only so so.

JGVermont1965

Lover of all things green
Reaction score
Hey, has anyone grown PExpress? It was my freebie on my last purchase and have read that it is a cross between Hawaiian Skunk and Trainwreck. I have the general information but just wondered if someone here has actually grown it and could comment?
I grew 6 Pineapple Express last year, the final product was good but it has a very high leaf to calyx ratio and is prone to bugs much more than a lot of strains I've grown.
It's a loser as far as I am concerned, too much effort for an average yeild.

The Hemp Goddess

Granny Mod
Reaction score
While it was a while ago that I grew it, I wasn't impressed with it either. Tried it the once and didn't care about it enough to try it again.

Hamster Lewis

Furry Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grew it years ago when it was often a freebie. It was mediocre at best.

Latest posts