Pineapple Express.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzwa

Reaction score
Hello. I live in Ohio and was wondering if anyone is growing Pineapple Express. I am growing it outdoors and was wondering if it has enough time to finish ? Any info would be appreciated.

Plants grown outdoors will not even start flowering until towards the end of July or beginning of August. So, unless you just planted the seed, you should have enough time to finish. Depending on where you live, though, you may need to provide frost protection. Plants grown in the US generally do not finish until sometimes toward the end of Sept or (more likely) the beginning of Oct.

Hello. I live in Ohio and was wondering if anyone is growing Pineapple Express. I am growing it outdoors and was wondering if it has enough time to finish ? Any info would be appreciated.
We grew some Pineapple Express outdoors in Vermont last year and it finished in plenty of time.
I wasn't at all impressed with the over abundance of leaf but the finished product was quite nice, not a keeper for my garden but it was enjoyable.
Good luck and happy growing !

Latest posts

Back