Pineapple Kush Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaiant

Reaction score
I switched over from soil to ebb and flow and I'm liking it. The girl clones have grown lots since moving them into the tray 9 days ago. Running a 4x4 table with a cool tube 1k MH and using Botanicare stuff all Kush except for a Sour Diesel soon to be a mom.

View attachment image.jpg

Moving along here on the grow today is week 1 of flower. Growing the Pineapple Kush and 1 Sour Diesel so 8 PK and 1 Diesel from clones. I vegged these plants 3 weeks although I was a week or so late getting them onto the tray. Everything's going well so far considering this is my first attempt at Ebb and Flow and I am liking it. I like having the ability to fine tune the nutrients and waterings. I lst'd over the first 3 weeks which has really made a difference but also installed the screen for added support and am using 8" net pots this first time around. I have Satori up for my next grow and I'm thinking of using 5" net pots for that grow. A reflective blind is going up tomorrow and changing the 600 MH lamp over to HPS so running 1600 watts total.

Thanx G13, yeah my satori for next grow germinated fast with very high success rate (19 out of 21) and seedlings are hardy but will need to sex them. Any pointers for the satori? I am wondering if anyone has a general male/female ratio for the reg satori seeds. I read this strain take time to show.

Very nice.

Satori are late too show in my experience, other than being a bit of a light feeder its pretty straight forward plant, good luck.

Very nice.

Satori are late too show in my experience, other than being a bit of a light feeder its pretty straight forward plant, good luck.
Many thanks looking forward to getting the grow going:)

I agree with dman. they take forever to show. And they are light eaters.. They are really pretty plants. Ston loc framed a satori fan leaf, it was awesome. I love the fan leaves on her. Enjoy. I think it is a 50/50 ratio just like all of um..

I had 3 outta 4 of my satori's be male........ maybe that means the other 6 seeds are mostly females........... mine took 7+ weeks to show sex in 24/7 light.

I agree with dman. they take forever to show. And they are light eaters.. They are really pretty plants. Ston loc framed a satori fan leaf, it was awesome. I love the fan leaves on her. Enjoy. I think it is a 50/50 ratio just like all of um..

Thanks for the heads up that gives me an idea if what to expect then. Right now I'm a little over 2 wks into the PK grow the stretch has been impressive and beginning to level out now so should be fine here with the elevated table. I must say I'm really digging the hydro world and not having some of those soil issues that go with.

Thought I'd give a hydroponic cucumber grow a try and so far so good the root are into the nutes now. Waiting for the weather to get nicer and maybe see some good growth. Checked the Ph today and was high at 6.5 so brought that down. I'm hoping for 5 lbs of lemon cucumbers so we'll see how it goes.

Um, i believe that is my river running thru your back yard.

I have to say these Satori leaves are looking pretty cool they sure are fat. The two larger plants under LED are the fem CC Green Crack variety. Thinking of crossing the GC with a Satori male.

I'm waiting to see the buds on this!

Thought I'd update my thread it been a while. Growing the Pineapple Kush now at day 36F. Trichs are filling nicely and the buds are beefing up and I have high hope for this grow all' looking good now and especially since my wiping out the knat herd. Seems the darn knats hatched fast but they all but be gone now. And one of my least favored bug too:). On the back end of the table I placed my Satori in flower and 4 weeks behind the PK. Gotta love the smell of that PK.... Im liking the pineapple smell and can't wait to smoke it. Don't have a pic for the Satori yet will wait for it.

Latest posts

Back