Pineapplegirl needs some experienced help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pineapplegirl

Reaction score
My plants are flowering too early. using verdi 16/0/0 for two weeks. very little change. now told to try 30/10/10. How long does it take to work? How long should I wait to see any reverse or should I replace them? They are OG kush crossed with Blue Dream and about 4-5 feet tall. Also, if they stop flowering will they still end up with normal yield? If not, what do I expect?

I don't grow outdoors but I can say that light schedule and genetics determine flowering, not nutrients. The plants needs change from veg to flowering but those needs don't make the plant flower. While high levels of N can inhibit flowering I am not sure trying to overload it with N will ultimately be beneficial. Jmo.

inside or outside?..changing the NPK has nothing to do with how or when a plant is flowered

Like mentioned, changing the nutes will not stop a plant from flowering--that is a function of the light it receives. Has this plant been outside its entire life? Why do you say it is flowering too early?

Welcome to Marijuana Passion This forums got lots of great info and friendly, knowledgeable members. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back