Pink cookies aka wedding cake 🥧by Kuss4Less

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually find distilled water around 7, but always check. Especially if anything added, cal mag, nutes etc. will alter PH. When you order the meter get one of those sets of "PH up and PH down" General hydro sells, so you can alter any pH not in the sweet spot.

Bubba

I believe she started doing that from the dispensary I bet her new growth with have a problem I spent $7 on this back gold miracle bag it should be ok for the weed plant. If u see the first pic of her she was already showing those dry spots. So is nothing new. Ty all

I need 5 more clones. I want an Og kush. So I'm thinking fire OG big yield easy to grow I'm not sure on the other 4 clones I'm thinking green crack also gorilla glue. May be some GDP I really really want a kalhofa kush cut but I don't know where to start looking I don't want a seed have a good day stoner friends

Lol. I'm smoking on some kush on my new bench seat for my advance design baby 1947 Chevy pickup short bed. I'm using the second row seat out of a 2006 yukon tahoe. Here is a pic of pink cookie the bong
16196539692177963955731889805163.jpg

My baby is looking not too good I think there might be something eating the roots or something she looked sad just now. She was looking good CPL hours ago. IDK I might have to get some more clones and get them going indoors at first atleast
IMG_20210428_193154632.jpg

So many bugs out here I'm getting a new location for the six show girls might have to replace this one am gonna give it a week or so. Might die before that idk she looked kinda bad at 7:30 when the sun was going down idk I'm a bit bummed but next time I'll get healthy plants and good genetic even if I have to pay $20 a clone. Gn guys

So many bugs out here I'm getting a new location for the six show girls might have to replace this one am gonna give it a week or so. Might die before that idk she looked kinda bad at 7:30 when the sun was going down idk I'm a bit bummed but next time I'll get healthy plants and good genetic even if I have to pay $20 a clone. Gn guys

Why not go from seed?

Bubba

Here she is at 6:59pm she just needed water Last night so she got water today. A lil late
IMG_20210429_184646059.jpg

Was water 💦 23. 27. 29
IMG_20210429_184632386_HDR.jpg

She is making a comeback her top is still growing. I bet she has a good chance. I'll add some rocks to help it retain water more efficiently will she bounce back like an LP Lazarus pinky
IMG_20210430_121225043_HDR.jpg

She was dried already that means It will be watered daily till I get rocks or a bigger container later krnjustnadd soil. Have a wonderful weekend friends imanhit the beach after I just took a huge bong rip of the gsc 🏖️🌅sunset at the beach here we come

Latest posts

Back