Pink cookies aka wedding cake 🥧by Kuss4Less

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting nice and dark but last night some earwig from hell was at the bottom of my pot I didn't think it would do any harm BUT this morning I woke up n looked at my plant n some bug was munching on my stash. So she looks like this now missing one leaf and a ton of holes
IMG_20210504_144920989_HDR.jpg

Last night a bunch of earwigs were in the pot like 10. I seen one on the plant eating so I know for sure is ghem
16202354614404680929843259284053.jpg

I'm also looking to get more clones. I'm looking at some teen clones that will speed things up. Strains are Gorilla Glue and OG kush and some other top rated horses

her new growth looks very good soon she’ll be growing at a fast speed. I gotta come up with a plan to grow 6 plants in an outdoor location maybe green house

Hey I'm guessing this cut is a "rescue" from the shredder... we toss them out all the time, it's also possible that this cut was triggered by store lighting and all sorts of other things can go wrong this is why many of us steer clear of dispensary clones, either way good vibes! Cheers!

Latest posts

Back