PinkZilla...By 420benny

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
okay friends of the Growing world...I cant share here with my Crew but can share the grows I hope...I just :heart: 420benny work. been growing his pollen chucks for a few years now and IMO..is just amazing to watch him do his thing. To Bad he dont care to come here anymore as He is a great asset we lost along with some others. Any way this is a cross he did useing ..his Pink Mamma v2 and hit her with Drizzla Male...I believe it was pcduck that Dubbed it "PinkZilla"....I germed these on Oct 1...I have 6 of 10 growing nice...2 are the same size and 4 are the same...but ALL tight nodes..I like to force flower at week 5....Lets get this grow started..

Thanks benny
:48:

1-056.JPG

2-057.JPG

3-058.JPG

4-059.JPG

5-060.JPG

6-061.JPG

7-062.JPG

8-063.JPG

thanks for spotting up some of your work for all to see 4u---always a treat

:rofl: :spit: my 2 look waaaaaay nicer than those :D

I still see why there is a problem with us posting here. We became friend here. We obeyed the rules here and do our thing else where. So why can't we post up our grow show?

Yes I'm proud to call myself a member of the Dirty Dozen Crew.

That node length is sexy :) Looks like a great start!!

Thanks everyone for looking in...ill do weekly updates from here out..

ozzy...Your correct as this is where We(DD) All met...but the rules here dont allow for it as we all know we share genetics...IMO..its up to the individual to protect his/her security..not a site...But this is MarrPs House and we try and abide by the Rules....Not saying I think we should change what he has (Well some the Rules are outdated)...okay nuff that said ..back to my Bong
:bolt::bong:

ozzydiodude said:
I still see why there is a problem with us posting here. We became friend here. We obeyed the rules here and do our thing else where. So why can't we post up our grow show?

Yes I'm proud to call myself a member of the Dirty Dozen Crew.

why is there a problem with us posting here---we can post up our grow show

orangesunshine said:
why is there a problem with us posting here---we can post up our grow show

Well...its like this....we cant share the grows here without saying we shared the beans...thats my take on it...But its no diffrent than your group grow..may be the Dirty Dozen should have said the beans fell from the sky :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:...funny how some can share where as some could not....alls good tjough...The Dirty Dozen is doing well out and about...even getting ready to Grow some well known breeders stock by next year:icon_smile:

it was my impression that it was against the rules here at this site to exchange/sell beans, but ok to post a group grow so long as the beans were exchanged or purchased from another site---peeps buy beans from the tude, grow their own and post journals here all the time---there is no difference than us meeting at another location that allow bean exchanges and spotting up a gj here---si or no

might want to check volume 420, page 420, for rule #420-420.420 section 420a subsection b

it's right under the no talk about sports section

Here are my pink zilla... I will top them any minute. Pretty plants huh?

I love Benny's skills too 4U, i will always be partial to pink moma. DSCF2153.JPG DSCF2154.JPG

ffs :rofl:

post away your grow, just don't talk about the other ****.

whammy! there ya go....

Sports Talk now begins.Basketball,Football,Baseball,UFC,and Cow Turd Chuncking. Just kidding,,,thought it was funny.
Hell,,Ive seen more fights over Leds.

:cry: with hurt shoulder no road bowling this yr :cry:

Keep some Leds on yur shoulder and it will heal sooner.:D

Nice looking Plants guys. Im so jealous of you guys. I cant grow right now cause me and the Wife are raiseing our Granddaughter. Course were loving every minute of her being here with us. We are just tired. No wounder ya aint supposed to have kids to late.:D

Rosebud said:
Here are my pink zilla... I will top them any minute. Pretty plants huh?

I love Benny's skills too 4U, i will always be partial to pink moma. View attachment 210175 View attachment 210176

Hmmm....Ive never topped a unknown sex plant before.. I may have to try it..but like I said these are so compact I dont see the need too..Very nice looking Pinks Rose:aok:..please say hello to Hubby

You have a lucky grand daughter. I bet you are pooped. I would be. Good person WH.

WH I think you got to much I'm sending the grandbaby candy:D

Pooped we are,,but She makes us smile and keeps our asses in shape.
Please Ozz no candy.She needs no help with a suger rush.:D

Latest posts

Back