Pipe, Bong, or Other?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiamondJim420

Reaction score
I've always used marijuana by smoking joints or using a vaporizer. Never smoked from a pipe or bong. But now I want to try something different.

It's just for personal use, and needs to be portable. Suggestions?

I usually smoke out of a small glass bubbler (small bong), when I'm at home. But if I'm going out I have a small glass pipe. Dont have a vape, and rarely roll joints. Joints when with others doing nature type stuff. Camping, rafting, etc.

Nature type stuff LOL ;) Yual funny It be funny ifin we all started sayin City Folk stuff we all go to town! LOL Funny this one ;)

BWD

blunts is how I roll...lol. I like a nice glass pipe though!

Its nice to mix it up I usually smoke J's vape and hit glass i bought my glass from aqua lab tech they have so many sick pieces on there! Little pricey though but its an investment if your willing to smoke it for a couple years!

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Yup pipe like mine pilgrem.

BWD

Is that a wood pipe? I smoke Missouri Meerschaum corncob pipes occasionally and they are about the same shape and size.

I usually smoke what I would call a hookah/argileh but what everyone else who sees it calls a bong. I smoke a lot more pipe tobacco than medbud in it. Look up the phrase "pickle jar" for a pic of it.

Custom flat spoons, torch, ice hooter is how I roll. One hitta quiter

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Nature type stuff LOL ;) Yual funny It be funny ifin we all started sayin City Folk stuff we all go to town! LOL Funny this one ;)

BWD

haha---lol---many use smokeless tokers and glass pipes stuffed with hash for the city trips---

Joints, for the last 40+ years, but this Christmas I am getting the wife an Extreme Q Vaporizor. Never even seen one before, so it will be a hoot to smoke from one.

Menimeth said:
Joints, for the last 40+ years, but this Christmas I am getting the wife an Extreme Q Vaporizor. Never even seen one before, so it will be a hoot to smoke from one.

;) Keep yur trail it ends wells friend. Thanks yur fireside as others here now and quick this thread. Sorry ifin outa line friends.

BWD

I hit the gravity 95% of the time.
Believe I get most stonedest that way.

Got a couple different containers. With adjustable pieces that fit the tops.

Menimeth said:

What a great christmas present. Good job on that one! I love mine so much.

I usually do a bong hit or 2 while waiting on the joints to dry

favorite has to be a bong, but i mix it up all the time. the other day i took a trip down memory lane, and built myself a nice lil DIY gravity....ahh highschool

Bong,pipe.joints blunts, bubbler. Heck when I was in highschool we went on a fruit kick we used an apple watermelon eggplant starfruit pumpkin, and a pear.lol.

But usually me bong suits me best.

Menimeth said:

I bought my best friend an Extreme Q for his birthday and he just loved it! In fact, he loved it so much he bought me one (knowing that I could not afford one for myself). I have to say that I also just love it. We all tended to get WAY too stoned when we first started using it. It is so smooth that you don't think you are really getting anything......and then you can hardly stand up or carry on a conversation :D. I think you are really going to love it too.

Pipe, almost exclusively. My bong gets brought out only for special occassions.

I can't roll a joint to save my life. :p

joints mostly and glass pipe with screen buddy :)

oh yeah, and knife hits...love me some knife hits...

Latest posts

Back