Planning a trip to Amsterdam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorn

Micro Queen
Reaction score
hey up everyone, well i've never been to amsterdam and have the money to go this year but can't decide whether its best to go early in the year/summer or to wait and go for the cannabis cup in november. Also don't know whether to go by plane, eurostar or train and ferry. Any tips and ideas greatly apreciated :D

Hey Thorn,

In my mind no time is bad, have being to the cannabis cup and found nothing special about it. A really good time to go would be queens day or any time during the summer months and i have only traveled by plane, cause its the only way i can get their. Heading out again myself at the end of the month.

Have a great time Thorn and like FruityBud said pick a summer weekend when maybe a festival is going on.

ok thanks for posts, thinking around june sometime possibly. We also want to see some areas around amsterdam and a bit of culture so prob best we go before the cannabis cup.

Is it cheaper/better to book in advance or to go last minute?

book in advance unless ur going high priced hotels, place is a zoo year-round from erasmus/american students..

I recommend everything but the redlight district, that carnival nonsense gets old after 2 hours unless you're dying to have sex with a mostly good looking girl for 12 minutes for 90 bucks (and be one of the ~40 who had done so that day).:cool:

Honestly, Amsterdam is 2 days max imho. Also it's like half the size of Brooklyn.. u can bike across the whole city in 15-25 minutes depending on traffic.

Being a seasoned pot grower you won't be incredibly impressed...

Stop in Amsterdam, buy some hash and brownies, see the reiks, van goh, anne frank and red light.. hide the hash in some peanut butter and take ur vacation in france or spain... especially in the summer months.

just my 2c

take me with you guys! I could fit in a nice sized bag...

Latest posts

Back