Plant bounce back indicator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did the mainlining thing once on this site and everyone crucified me for it, except big who said it would work. It was a fun project and turned out great. So experimenting makes it fun. The top picture is what I showed everyone I had done. The second pic when everything started to turn around. The plant turned out beautiful at the end…
IMG_1324.jpeg

IMG_1325.jpeg

Update

It’s been 8 days and I totally forgot to update and was reminded today that I should check for forgotten things…

So I am posting the pictures as a before and after photo. I saw some video about how they do it commercially and their rule was you have to leave the top 4 fan leaves at the main colas. I think this is filling out nicely but I don’t have any experience to know if this is good or not. Looks good to me but may not produce huge nugs. Also look at the supercropped cola.. It grew back to straight up in 3 days and I am fairly sure it hissed at me.

Attachments

• IMG_1273.jpeg
    IMG_1273.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1287.jpeg
    IMG_1287.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1281.jpeg
    IMG_1281.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
So by my calculations I should be in the 5th week of flower with 3 to 5 weeks left. So an update on the severe prune of fan leaves. Luckily I left enough at the top, which turns out to be 4, for a fan leaf top canopy which is what Pute was saying. Notice the trichome production which I assume is decent for my timeline.

I should also point out that the roots on these appear to be huge and swollen. Probably the huge amount of water. The soil has so much moisture that on an old 2 prong gauge it registers borderline between allowable and too much. And that’s 24/7

Attachments

• IMG_1330.jpeg
    IMG_1330.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1331.jpeg
    IMG_1331.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I did the mainlining thing once on this site and everyone crucified me for it, except big who said it would work. It was a fun project and turned out great. So experimenting makes it fun. The top picture is what I showed everyone I had done. The second pic when everything started to turn around. The plant turned out beautiful at the end…
View attachment 330282
View attachment 330283
Thats interesting not sure I have seen that in any video before. How did it turn out in the end with bud size?

Thats interesting not sure I have seen that in any video before. How did it turn out in the end with bud size?
Bud size and yield was the same as the others in the tent. It was much easier to manage tho. I haven’t done it on purpose since tho it was a fun experiment

Latest posts

Back