Plant Food Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ViperBite4

Reaction score
Forgive me I am a total newb with this but I have been learning a great deal with all the information this site has provided me with. Im starting small with one plant just trying to learn and get my feet wet first before I really dive into something.

My question, what plant food can I buy that would be local i.e. Walmart, home depot etc. should I be using for intial growth? I am just about at the third week of growth under flourescent lighting and I am starting to see some lack of proper nutirents in a couple of my lower leaves. I have also seen varing opinions on what ratios to use as well as hearing that if you use miracle grow food you might as well just dump that in the toilet.

Im confused, if somebody can point me to a brand that would be a terrific help as my little plant needs some food!

Thank you in advance.

you want something with a higher N than P & K. I personally am using Fox Farms Trio pack of Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom. I dont know of any from those retailers that are really good for MJ. I personally am not a MG fan but if you check The Brothers Grunts grow journals he has used it with great success.

Latest posts

Back