plant food?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AceT9

Okay my plants had some yellow around the edges of the plant...and someone said to get some vitamins..so i got SUPERthrive from lowes and SCHULTZ (10-15-10) plant food plus...are these going to be safe for people to smoke? The plant is only 1 month old...should i wait till it gets older or just give it the vitamins and plant food now....should I give the SUPERthrive and the PLANTFOOD at the same time????

Whatever you put in it now will be flushed by the time it's all said and done, especially if you give it a good flush period near the end. Superthirve is an additive and is meant to go with additional food/nutes but I'm not sure on amounts.

Someone said to get GH Flora Nova Beg or Liquid Karma...is that better for the plants then SUPERthrive?

Flora-nova is a one-part relatively complete nutrient, superthrive is an additive meant to go along with a type of complete nutrient. I have heard good things about liquid karma and also fox farms.

Latest posts

Back