plant help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

adam420

I have these nutes called super veg and super bloom A&B mix. I know a little bit about niutes now and I'm waiting for get new stuff but right now I have a 3 week old that looks like it neesds a little help, the outside leaves are curling in a little. I mixed the nutes in with tap water and got a ph of 6.2-6.7 with one of the cheapt ones that you shake, I got the same PH with Distilled water too. But what I'm worried about is the acid building up in the soil. Could I use my mixed water for a month then switch to just water for 2 weeks then back to nutes and so on. Right now I just have cheap pottong soil with nothing added in the soil is that the best way. I only have one plant right now so I don't want to kill it, here are some pics of my nutes and my PH tester and my baby.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

I'd start those ferts at 1/2 strength and work up to the directions. Give it a shot, see if they work good for ya.

hi adam.iam new to growing to but i think i can help you out.this is my first grow.
what is your watering schedule?
mj dosent need alot of water, wait till the pot is light or or if you stick your finger 2inch down if its dry give them a drink.i usually fill my gallon jugs with tap water leave the top off and let it sit a day or two.i read somewhere that tap water is not good.you definateally need some better soil, i did mine with miracle grow moister control potting soil,and added perlite, peat mos,bat guanno and worm castings.
when you add your nutes,start off with really weak salution then work your way up,so the plants get used to it.then 2 weeks later add more till your are up the recommended dose.i made a big no no and did it all in one dose to my gallon of water and pretty much fried my babys.i didnt wait till they where old enough 3weeks to a month.i had to start over,i used fox farm growbig.my plants are 3 weeks old to almost 4 this weekend i am gonna mix up aWeak dose of growbig.i think u really need to trans plant in some better soil soon.i hope that i helped you out but ifnot the guys here are very smart and really cool.they are the gods of mj,here are some pics of mygrow i am growing two citral.and the ones in the back are just bagseed notsure what it was but fucked my up.couch lock lol,the pic of the water is by my house.itlooks cool and was in my pot folder.so i added it

all005.jpg

all my stuff001.jpg

transplanted001.jpg

going into rapids001.jpg

i water a cup every 2-3 days, I wait till it drys out. I'm getting new soil and new nutes (foxfarm) but right now don't have any extra money. I was thinking of trying half the nutes I just want don't want to kill my only plant. How long should I use half nutes before going to full?

what country is that site in, I can drive to Hamilton. :) 45 min drive

sgtsmoke said:
i think its in ohio usa.
Whats up guys. Gypsy Nirvana's seed boutique is located in the UK not the US.

Latest posts

Back