plant is flowering great week 6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nolang

Reaction score
my plant is huge i was wondering if it is better to cut the fan leaves off while still budding or leave them on? will this increase budding? and its going to drop too 50 degrees next week will they survive?
thanks NOLAN

1st off never cut any off the fan leafs off..it wont give u more bud.if any thing it will get u less bud..plants need leafs to grow.the more leafs the better imo..50f//dam thats cold.whats that like 10c...**** me what u growing this plant out side or indoors..if its indoors theres nothing u can do about it besides praying to god for warmer nights..LOL..if your indoors get a heater on..

lol...some ones high:D:p:eek: indoors...indoors erm lol keep blazin

Ahh.... 50 degrees ain't nothing but a thing. I live about as far north in the USA as you can get, and deal with cold alot. That IS NOT cold !! We have been having nites in the 30's, and even had two nites of 30 degrees, but no frost. Mine are doing awesome, and only one to two weeks to go. These plants are incredible tough. 50's is our current highs for the day. More warmth to come, for a nice Indian summer !! You had better already have the bud size now, otherwise, YOU'RE LATE !!

wow, that's impressive mountain. What strains are you growing?

well some strains handle cold weather better then then others it all depends, and about cutting fan leaves off is not a good idea it couse it to stop budding and start healing it self. if u want to get better buds and better potency switching ferts every other watering or soo has a major impact on plants imo, u could give it co2, ive herd of somthing before about increasing your watering and it makes your plants grow faster but ill have to read into that a little more not sure if i understood it right i only looked at it for a sec.

Understand that it is outside so c02 is out unless there is a nute or something.

i know its outside i dont know if ur groing deep in the woods or in the back of ur house in a green house so i put that out there just incase ur grow is in a greenhouse u could setup somthing in there for co2.

MJ will take a few light frosts without much harm. It usually needs to remain below freezing for a few hours before it harms them.
My high temp yesterday was only 58F. The last 2 nights have reached 30F. I'm hopin for a few weeks of "Indian Summer" to finish the girls up.

Latest posts

Back