Plant just fell over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyperbrandon

Learning the trade
Reaction score
hello all im Brandon and im a newb to growing and well i have a plant that ill say is about 3 foot tall has a nice smell to it and i thought was doing pretty good was gonna start budding tho i think i am late but what i want to no is i check on it last night and this morning i got up and the entire plant was laying down any ideas on what could have caused this and any good tips for newby growing would be much appreciated

Is there any way you could send us a pic so we could see it to possibly asses the situation ?

i thought by time a plant was 3 foot tall the stalk was pretty strong to just fall over with out it have been showin any outher kind of sickness sounds wierd to me but then again i dont now a lot lol

sorry i cant post pic's i wish i could the only other thing that i had problems with is the leaves were culring upwards

brandon if your plant stem didnt crack you should be fine just put a lil stick in the ground next to the stalk tie the stalk up to it so it will be supported should heal up just fine

sounds to me like the temps may have gotton to cold for it and it died but the tips thing is there too and that sounds like some nute trouble on top of it how much of the leaves were curled up and how much of the plant fell over is it inside outside how cold has it gotton in the area you grow in how close are your lights how often do you water and how much do you water and how big is the potter you have the plant in look [thread=16462]here[/thread] and fill us in on some more points of what may be the problem and some more perticulars about your grow set up and we may be able to help more (pics would be best)

How often do you water your plants?Also,what is the temp in your room?What kind of light?What kind of soil?Are you feeding nutes?Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Dubbaman said:
sounds to me like the temps may have gotton to cold for it and it died but the tips thing is there too and that sounds like some nute trouble on top of it how much of the leaves were curled up and how much of the plant fell over is it inside outside how cold has it gotton in the area you grow in how close are your lights how often do you water and how much do you water and how big is the potter you have the plant in look [thread=16462]here[/thread] and fill us in on some more points of what may be the problem and some more perticulars about your grow set up and we may be able to help more (pics would be best)

You are right it was the temp it was getting like 85 during day and low as 45 at night so i just got a small heater an set it up am i to late?

And the plant is in a 3 gallon bucket i was told to use at lest 5 gallons

as far as watering i was told to let the top inch to dry before watering and thats what i have been doing

Latest posts

Back