Plant Lighting Hydroponics decline

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growdude

I am the Smo King
Reaction score
I used to love this place, great prices and fast delivery.

Now I've had a order with them since the 11/4 and still nothing, when I called 2 weeks ago they told me they were getting them in (clone collars) and they were shipping out Monday.
2, e-mails have went unanswered since.

Call and asked if they had Hydroton or any brand stones in stock, was told they have none in stock and that they aren't ordering any.

Anyone buying from them anymore?
Similar problems?
Wondering if there going out of business?

I've ordered from them in the past..... been a couple of years....had no issues..... liked them....... a former well known poster here use to recommend them to peeps....... I use new England hydro now also recommend by a poster here.

I am also in the middle of a problem with them. Its like they hired a new manager that doesn't give a flying rip about customer service. I ordered a filter from them in Oct and just had to cancel my order on Thursday because It wouldn't come in, and all I was getting was excuses. They may be fixing to fold because they used to be really good. I wrote them a letter and told them that they used to be great but now they have lost my business and I won't be endorsing them now. I have heard nothing from them and I am wondering IF I will get my $300 back.

Latest posts

Back