plant looks bad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tallslim

Reaction score
whats up guys, i've got this problem with my plant. its leaves are wilting and getting tan spots on them. they're 1 and a half weeks in flowering and i don't give them any nitrogen. could that affect them this way.

DSC01139.JPG

DSC01140.JPG

...looks a lot like severe N defficiency,(except the white spots, they look like sunburn)
MJ needs nitrogen for the first 2-3 weeks of flowering. They use sigbificant amounts during that initial stretch.

i have my lights about 2 feet at the most from the plants. i did add some fox farm 9-6-6 nutes. to them and hopeful they'll repair themselves

man tall'nall, they do look grimm. :(

Tallslim what kind of nutrients are you using? Like Hick said they do look sunburned except for the spots. Hopefully its not to late to bring back around:(

as hick was saying in the first 2 weeks of flowering they need nitrogen. i did'nt give them any nutes untill after finding out this. so i gave them a bat gauno/earth wormcasting Fox Farm fert. with a nitro. value of 9 in the soil. i'm just hoping that they'll revive. thanks for your input and any other infor. would be great.

Latest posts

Back