Plant mutations.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharonp

Reaction score
I am growing a free seed I was sent with my order. It is a AK47 auto flower. One leave node there is only a leave on one side of the stalk. That is causing the plant to grow like if I had topped it and purposely remove that leave. Do breeders get bad batches of seeds? I was reading that when they try to do the hybrid strains mutations can show up.

It should be fine. Give it some time. And yes you can get a runt or weird plant from seed. Shit happens but if its young it may just need some growing time. Hell even kids start out with little problems like bowed legs but they grow out of it. I mean i wouldn't know personally cause i was perfect.😜😁
Just take one look at Roster and hope your plant does better then him.😂😂😂😂

It should be fine. Give it some time. And yes you can get a runt or weird plant from seed. Shit happens but if its young it may just need some growing time. **** even kids start out with little problems like bowed legs but they grow out of it. I mean i wouldn't know personally cause i was perfect.😜😁
Just take one look at Roster and hope your plant does better then him.😂😂😂😂
It is healthy. I keep thinking maybe, I need to try out a different seed bank, but the weed quality is very good.

I wouldn't worry about it. If she is healthy and puts out dank thats all that counts.

Latest posts

Back