Plant problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff

Reaction score
I got 4 green crack plants growing out doors. They are 12 weeks in to veg 3 are doing great but i notice on one the leave tips are curling up and turning brown. I do the same feeding and watering for all 4 plants. Why just this one i got pics. Thank you for any advice

Attachments

• 20190704_135058_HDR.jpg
    20190704_135058_HDR.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 20190704_135112_HDR.jpg
    20190704_135112_HDR.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 86
Reduce the amount of nutes that you are feeding these plants. Flush this plant with plain water. Then go back to feeding this plant, but less nutes from now on.

Also some non cannabis type nutes can do this as well as soil that is still "cooking".

I wish you all the best with your awesome grow! ^^

Reduce the amount of nutes that you are feeding these plants. Flush this plant with plain water. Then go back to feeding this plant, but less nutes from now on.

Also some non cannabis type nutes can do this as well as soil that is still "cooking".

Thanks burnin1. I kinda figured nute burn. Or heat stroke the temp is up near 95 with heat index at about 110. Im not sure if thats good or bad. I water then every morning not sure if im over watering then or not. The sun is brutally hot here. I come to find out its not easy watering in a fabric pot not sure if they are getting enough water or to much. I give each plant 2 gallons and i feed every 3 days full strength. Thanks again for your input

Go check out the Sick Plants forum here, there is some really good information in there along with pictures of sick plants and what may be causing the trouble.
Also, we make sure to water our plants in the morning if it's possible, they uptake more water and nutrients during the daylight when they are sucking up the light, we use 25 gallon fabric pots and we're having to water every morning due to the lack of rain here lately.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY GROWING !!!!

looks like a minor problem.... I beleave this might be from the nutes … or possibly sun burn minor... if it gets worse I would be more concerned... hopefully just some less nutes and just water for a few weeks will help these ladies out. best of luck

Thanks for the input. I stopped feeding them and it seems to be helping but now in getting alot of yellowing leaves. Not sure if its a lack of nitrogen or its so late in veg stage. I'm hoping it's switching to flower its bin 16 weeks did not expect it to go so long in veg.

good reply. I would go with this!

Not sure if i should of started another thread but i just wanted to get this out there. Im about 1 week in to flower and i just cut all my sucker branches off the bottom of my girls im not going to lie it was the hardest thing i ever did to my girls. But i come to the conclusion its for the best. I will find out when i harvest. Just had to tell someone lol

Thanks burnin1. I kinda figured nute burn. Or heat stroke the temp is up near 95 with heat index at about 110. Im not sure if thats good or bad. I water then every morning not sure if im over watering then or not. The sun is brutally hot here. I come to find out its not easy watering in a fabric pot not sure if they are getting enough water or to much. I give each plant 2 gallons and i feed every 3 days full strength. Thanks again for your input
You should probably try putting something over the top of your plants to shade them 95 is excessive temperatures which will bring on stress to your girls

My plants go thru summers here with temps in the high 90s low hundreds. 113 last summer. The deal is not to over water them. It is easy to want to do that, but don't just water when dry and then water deep and wait for it to dry. Good luck and green mojo to you and your girls.

Not sure if i should of started another thread but i just wanted to get this out there. Im about 1 week in to flower and i just cut all my sucker branches off the bottom of my girls im not going to lie it was the hardest thing i ever did to my girls. But i come to the conclusion its for the best. I will find out when i harvest. Just had to tell someone lol
Don't sweat it, your gal will reward you at harvest

Latest posts

Back