Plant problem

Discussion in 'General Outdoor Growing' started by Jeff, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Jul 4, 2019 #1

Jeff

Jeff

Jeff

I got 4 green crack plants growing out doors. They are 12 weeks in to veg 3 are doing great but i notice on one the leave tips are curling up and turning brown. I do the same feeding and watering for all 4 plants. Why just this one i got pics. Thank you for any advice

Attached Files:

hollowpoint and burnin1 like this.
  2. Jul 5, 2019 #2

burnin1

burnin1

burnin1

Reduce the amount of nutes that you are feeding these plants. Flush this plant with plain water. Then go back to feeding this plant, but less nutes from now on.

Also some non cannabis type nutes can do this as well as soil that is still "cooking".

I wish you all the best with your awesome grow! ^^

Underworld and hollowpoint like this.
  3. Jul 5, 2019 #3

Jeff

Jeff

Jeff

Thanks burnin1. I kinda figured nute burn. Or heat stroke the temp is up near 95 with heat index at about 110. Im not sure if thats good or bad. I water then every morning not sure if im over watering then or not. The sun is brutally hot here. I come to find out its not easy watering in a fabric pot not sure if they are getting enough water or to much. I give each plant 2 gallons and i feed every 3 days full strength. Thanks again for your input

hollowpoint likes this.
  4. Jul 10, 2019 #4

JGVermont1965

JGVermont1965

JGVermont1965

Lover of all things green

Soil Farmer
    Go check out the Sick Plants forum here, there is some really good information in there along with pictures of sick plants and what may be causing the trouble.
    Also, we make sure to water our plants in the morning if it's possible, they uptake more water and nutrients during the daylight when they are sucking up the light, we use 25 gallon fabric pots and we're having to water every morning due to the lack of rain here lately.
    GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY GROWING !!!!

hollowpoint likes this.
  5. Jul 10, 2019 #5

Vow

Vow

Vow

looks like a minor problem.... I beleave this might be from the nutes … or possibly sun burn minor... if it gets worse I would be more concerned... hopefully just some less nutes and just water for a few weeks will help these ladies out. best of luck

hollowpoint likes this.
  6. Jul 13, 2019 #6

Jeff

Jeff

Jeff

Thanks for the input. I stopped feeding them and it seems to be helping but now in getting alot of yellowing leaves. Not sure if its a lack of nitrogen or its so late in veg stage. I'm hoping it's switching to flower its bin 16 weeks did not expect it to go so long in veg.

hollowpoint likes this.
  7. Jul 16, 2019 #7

cannabisismylife

cannabisismylife

cannabisismylife

good reply. I would go with this!

8. Jul 22, 2019 #8

Jeff

Jeff

Jeff

Not sure if i should of started another thread but i just wanted to get this out there. Im about 1 week in to flower and i just cut all my sucker branches off the bottom of my girls im not going to lie it was the hardest thing i ever did to my girls. But i come to the conclusion its for the best. I will find out when i harvest. Just had to tell someone lol

Rosebud likes this.
  9. Jul 22, 2019 #9

Underworld

Underworld

Underworld

You should probably try putting something over the top of your plants to shade them 95 is excessive temperatures which will bring on stress to your girls

10. Jul 23, 2019 #10

Rosebud

Rosebud

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer Staff Member Admin Moderator

My plants go thru summers here with temps in the high 90s low hundreds. 113 last summer. The deal is not to over water them. It is easy to want to do that, but don't just water when dry and then water deep and wait for it to dry. Good luck and green mojo to you and your girls.

burnin1 likes this.
  11. Jul 31, 2019 #11

Underworld

Underworld

Underworld

Don't sweat it, your gal will reward you at harvest