plant resiliency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shimmz22

Reaction score
hey all, i currently just flipped over to 12/12 in my indoor soil grow about 9 days ago. Yesterday, a mylar roll fell over and fell onto 3 of my branches, breaking one. It is still on there the stem just snapped. I am assuming it will be ok since i seen a video where this guy was purposely breaking his branches(super cropping). My question is, how much resiliency does your plant really have? Is it bad to handle them kinda roughly? Or move them around? Sometimes when i'm moving them around they can go through a little abuse. Anyone have any input on this matter? +REPS to anyone who knows

plants are hardy and will usually recover. you can tape the stalks back together (i've used toothpicks along side to reinforce) and they will usually heal back again.

if you think about it, mother nature messes with plants outdoor much more than a roll of mylar... heh...

They are not made of glass that is for sure....:)
Until they get bud laden I tend to be a lil rough with them..once they get far into flower and the buds start putting on weight I tend to treat them a lot nicer...:D They are tough plants though.

Jmo

shimmz22 said:
My question is, how much resiliency does your plant really have? Is it bad to handle them kinda roughly? Or move them around?

Just like a woman, it depends on the individual strain/woman. Some like to be moved around a lot into different positions and like it rough. Some like to stay in the same spot and need gentle attention. And also just like a woman, the younger they are the rougher they like it and the older they get the more gentle you have to be. :D

-SSF-

Latest posts

Back