Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Planting question.

Toman

Reaction score
Hey everybody this is my first post and it's a question on the start of my first grow. One of my seeds sprouted and im ready to plant but which way do I plant it?

You probably can't make that out...but the green part looks like leaves but they're really round like in a seedish shape...then comes that whitish greenish part and that is the stem and then comes that dark blur, which is the seed shell. I pretty sure i just put the shell down and leave the green part on the top, but should I put it all in the soil or should I leave the green part above the soil (that is if you put the sprout in where the seed would be deepest in the soil)?
Probably a stupid question, but I had to ask it.

Thanks,
Toman

fusible

Reaction score
Be very careful, Plant the root (white fuzzy looking part) into the soil. Leave the round leaves above the soil. I can't really make it out, but it looks like the shell is still attached to the root. If so, plant that part under the soil.

fusible

Reaction score
Got em crossed for ya, So you're planning on doing indoor?

Toman

Reaction score
Yup hope it works; I'll be posting pictures soon. Anybody know a good method of water the plants. Like when should I start, how much, and when should I do it (like everyday or every other day, etc).

Thanks,
Toman

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Toman said:
Yup hope it works; I'll be posting pictures soon. Anybody know a good method of water the plants. Like when should I start, how much, and when should I do it (like everyday or every other day, etc).

Thanks,
Toman
Whats up Toman. I found the best way to water is by sticking your finger in the dirt 1 to 3 inches deep. If the dirt is dry the plants need water. You should only have to water every 3 or 4 days IMO. Be sure your pots have drainage holes so when ya water the excess can drip out the holes. Hope this helps ya out.

Latest posts