Plants and Irene

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hero4u2b

Reaction score
Any east coast outdoor growers loose any plants to Irene? My bro who lives up in New England lost over half his outdoor crop to her.. He had 9 footers in his back yard.. What a shame.. NL 5 x haze..over $25.00 a seed , Guess lots still without power. Take care everyone. Hero

ouchhhh that's a bummer. I would be crying. My girls stayed safe, I put them in my shed for the day/night

He had them in the ground.. He is upset.. Hes going indoor now.. Sick of the problems.. First he had birds landing on the bigger ones breaking branchs. then rain that broke a few and now Irene.. yep hes hurting.. He would have ended up with like 5 lbs. Guess growing outdoors can have its drawbacks as well.. Take care. Hero

Look at it with the glass half full, he still has half his crop left. It could have all been destroyed :eek:

No doubt. At least his pineapple chunks and burmeese kush are still standing.. He even moved his vehicals around back of the house and tryed to block them in to protect from the wind gusts but still lost about half.

hero4u2b said:
Guess growing outdoors can have its drawbacks as well.. Take care. Hero

Like mentioned, millions are still without power--those inside grows are not going to fare much better...

I was thinking the same thing.. maybe without power ppl cant get online and ofcourse their plants would be suffering as well.

Latest posts

Back