Plants during slowly overnight please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really didnt have any problems untill it got hot. Loved growing in DWC but the temps started kicking my butt in the summer. Frozen water bottles are a pain in the ass.
But i loved how quickly i could fix problems in Hydro.
I loved the way plants grew in my coco method, but watering everyday
and climbing stairs was hurting me too much

Just use a good soil with good drainage,, but not so much you have to water everyday.

Try and get it down below 70

I would also add oxygen. The reason the high temps are not good is because the higher the temp the less oxygen the water holds. The actual problem is not the temp so much but lack of oxygen at the rhizosphere. 70 degrees or below is ideal but with enough oxygen your plant's roots can handle a bit higher.

Been thinking about doing that thought they may die though

My last grow started hydro but I had to plant them, they never missed a beat.

Last edited:
And add oxygen. The reason the high temps are not good is because the higher the temp the less oxygen the water holds. The actual problem is not the heat but lack of oxygen at the rhizosphere.
Does he have airstone going?

Well if your in DWC you should already have plenty oxygen other wise its not a DWC grow. Its a drown your roots bucket.😁
But no matter how much oxygen you have from your air stones, if your res is to hot your going to have problems. Thats why the sale chillers.

Well if your in DWC you should already have plenty oxygen other wise its not a DWC grow. Its a drown your roots bucket.😁
But no matter how much oxygen you have from your air stones, if your res is to hot your going to have problems. Thats why the sale chillers.
I loved that show Chiller TV
See the source image

Soil is more forgiving my friend. And its not about the air stones. If you didnt have any your plant would die very quickly but you have plenty

Put them in the soil this is how they are looking now will I have a harvest or just sum plants it’s week 7 and they’re supposed to end in 10 weeks any advice

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 16
Why are those so little? Must have flipped them way to early.

That will definitely shock the roots and cause it to stop growing for awhile.

Latest posts

Back