Plants going to the lights!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheCulo

Reaction score
This is my first grow, all in all not to many problems, definitely made some mistakes and so far only 1 tent flood. I'm currently in the 3rd week of flowering and the stretch has brought them to the height of my light and I'm kind of stuck, can't raise the lights anymore and can't lower the plant. Should I just tie some string around them and gently bend them down? I'd hate to cut them. Definitely going to plan for the stretch a little better next grow!

Attachments

• 2021-10-27 09.53.38.jpg
    2021-10-27 09.53.38.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 2021-10-27 09.54.54.jpg
    2021-10-27 09.54.54.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 14
Tie, snap, bend or snip. You're going to have to decide. You already know something's gotta happen. These people on here will give you good advice. I would stay away from snipping. I'd wait for a couple more responses, but bottom line is it is going to be one of the above mentioned.

Pick where you want to bend them, mash stem a little between thumb and finger, and bend her over. I usually only bend so that bud is still pointing up hill. Bend will repair, make a big knot formation and never slows down, just grows sideways.

Bubba

You would be surprised what those plants can take. Ive had the fall over and almost break and didnt hurt them a bit.
Your pinching to make the stem soft where it wont actually break the skin of the stalk when you bend it over.

Latest posts

Back