Plants.. How are they??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teckS

Reaction score
ok so these are my plants.. the date they were planted is on the picture. the plant #1 is alot taller than the #2 and has alot longer shoots. But #2 has started preflower all over the place. This is my first grow so i dont know how these are doing compared to others, Im open to comments on how they are doing or how i can make them better for next time :) thnx

Plant #1.JPG

Plant #2.JPG

They are lookin really good, IMO as long as they are healthy and green it's cool. But then again thats just me. Keep up the good work!!

thanks man.. also.. I fear the answer, but does this look like a male pre-flower?

HPIM0456.jpg

I've seen smaller plants that pre-flower and they show little seed pods right away, so I don't think it's a male. But I might be wrong so I'd just wait and see.

i cant really tell by that pic but u can look at it very closely and compare it to this pic

male+female flowers.jpg

teckS said:
thanks man.. also.. I fear the answer, but does this look like a male pre-flower?
Whats up teckS. It's hard to tell from the pic weather it's a male or female. Just keep an eye on it over the next few days or so. If you see nice little balls forming it's a male.

thats not enough to say its a boy or girl....and it seems tear shaped....round is boy...a slight teardrop shape is girl

but don't worry about the sex till you know 100%....a male won't drop any pollen until you are far enough along to know :)

ok thanks, im gonna keep these going and see how it goes, I really hope they are both female, if its not female, should i get it out of there right away and kill it? or keep it going in another room for some other purpose

and WOW this is gonna sound REALLY stupid, but what does IMO mean....

if it does turn out to be male....get it out and kill it...unless you want your female full of seed

ok will do.. and lol thanks Mystic

lookin real good and healthy. what are you using for fresh air ventilation?

Latest posts

Back