plants look horrible

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bizzy323

Reaction score
hey guys cherry xmas....can anyone tell me what could be wrong with this plant? Only two look like this out of 12...

photo-6.JPG

photo-2.JPG

photo.JPG

photo-3.JPG

More info would be helpful,,,pH, nutes,grow media

But if I had 2 guesses I would say either needs Mg or you have a pH problem locking out the Mg.

Yeah it looks like a ph problem...like pc said. More info please.

Irish said:
maybe the cat backed that booty up and folier sprayed it with a shot of pizzle my nizzle? :rolleyes: beep beep beep. :eek:

while you was sleeping bizzy, your kitty was feeling dizzy, he went into a tizzy, and sprayed some holiday jizzy...:p

what? coulda happened...those cats are like mini ninjas jack...:rolleyes: :D

can you see the cat right now? see, told you they was sneaky devils!!:holysheep:

without more info, i'm sticking to my story...the cat did it!!

:rofl:

Merry Christmas bizzy...I see PH issues brother

I hate to disagree with my homies here but the whitish looking spots on the leaves is light bleeching. I would have to ask if these 2 plants that look like this were directly beneath and/or very close to the HID light(s)? How close is the light(s) and how much wattage?

The yellowing and discoloring is the same way mine look when they grow too close to my lights and I am unable to back them up any farther. They start suffering from too intense of light and too much heat radiation.

I waould say to move them to the farthest point in the grow space from the HID, continue to water and feed them and they will bounce back. :)

Going by the first pic I don't like the overall look of the plant...it's why I think it might be a ph issue affecting the whole plant and not just the area closest to the lights. You could have more than one problem going on at the same time. jmo

If ten of twelve plants are growing fine, I wouldn't think it was a PH problem. Hush has a good idea, and I'd yank a plant out of its pot and have a look at the roots. JMO

Peace

Without more info, all our info is all just a guess:)

Could be different strains, different grow media, to many variables, who knows besides the grower?

pcduck said:
Without more info, all our info is all just a guess:)

Could be different strains, different grow media, to many variables, who knows besides the grower?
I agree, more info

Latest posts

Back