Plants too tall?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth BongWongDong

Reaction score
There is a liquid out there (Dr. Node's)that will instantly retard the plant from growing upwards (24 hrs) and will show you popcorn budds instantly. It will grow sideways, but no longer upwards, except for your main budd of course. It is extremely expensive. 40 dollars=250 ml, a 5 ml per litre mix, and feed 1st day and then every alt feeding day for 2 weeks. Once the flowering is into 3 weeks, theres another deadly lil liquid that will increase your trichs BIG TIME!

For a follow up on all of this, I will be using on my white russians and stinky clones.....which you will find in the grow journals. Dr. nodes intensifies the budding at start, which is important, it will not shorten your flowering period, but it gives you two extra weeks of budd growth, why be a jedi when you could be sith?

so will extra bloom feed do the same. but go blow yer wad on "miracle additives" IMHO, i do k.i.s.s. but then peeps call me stupid so i guess the shoe fits hehehe you want to stop the plant growing upward = top it - won't cost ya 1 red cent.

Limiting Ng. will stop a plant from growing upward, it will stop veg. growth almost completely, hence no height. This is called flowering.

$150 p/litre...all I can say is.."WoW"!!!..nice job of marketing.

bush%20master.jpg

$20....and totally works as advertised!

wow nice price, can i leave my plants outside to flower, or is best to bring em in under a light?

Sorry, I am not marketting. I have seen so many questions about plants stretching. This stuff will show budds two weeks quicker, and stunt growth immediately. 2 extra weeks of budd grow, hmmmmm, what price do ya put on that? prob cost ya 20 bucks in end. also ya can get rid of males quicker and no stretch....I myself think thats pretty cool and wanted to share the info......and then only to get dissed......thx guys

It's just over-priced is all, not your fault.

who's dis'ing, we are just pointing out a few facts. like I said - if ya wanna blow yer wad, go ahead. be sure to tell us the results my friend.

just googled www.drnodes.com punch in dr. nodes into google - 77hydro has it for 50.00 a pint and theres better prices. you apply this once your plants have reached desired height in veg. then during third and fourth week of flower. very similar to big bloom, ka-boom or bud blaster in this aspect but unique for stopping height growth. good read on site.

BongWongDong said:
Sorry, I am not marketting. I have seen so many questions about plants stretching. This stuff will show budds two weeks quicker, and stunt growth immediately. 2 extra weeks of budd grow, hmmmmm, what price do ya put on that? prob cost ya 20 bucks in end. also ya can get rid of males quicker and no stretch....I myself think thats pretty cool and wanted to share the info......and then only to get dissed......thx guys
Hey BWD, I'm sure no one was dissing you. Astra just has a way with words that is sometimes lacking in tactful flow, (hehe) , as do we all at one time or another. Don't get upset at some disagreement about price.

There are so many hundreds and hundreds of products out there in cyberspace, that it's natural for many different opinions to be held about their price vs quality. What you've found is probably one of the best nutes for the purposes you want it for and because of it's dilution, it probably has a reasonable life span for a grow.

Good luck to you man and thanks for letting us know of another product out there for our use.

if 40 bucks blows anyones "wad" they are in hard times, or VERY irresponsible. If it works as well as he says, I, for one would try it. Thanks for the info, man. I don't think they were trying to diss you, people are just very picky when it comes to any nute. It's just like cars. I have a badass z, so I hate ford...

oh sure, 10 replies and who? gets said has a weird way with words? anyway, i took the time to check it out and post the website for others to view and found a cheaper price fer my friend. but then i guess S/B is right..........hhhmmmm who can i pick on..............??

astra...you can pick on me anytime you need a scapegoat

astra007 said:
oh sure, 10 replies and who? gets said has a weird way with words? anyway, i took the time to check it out and post the website for others to view and found a cheaper price fer my friend. but then i guess S/B is right..........hhhmmmm who can i pick on..............??

Hhahaahaha, uh huh, see?

I think your middle name is "Ornery".

It reminds me of a story.

This guy walks up to a dude that has a sign saying "Help Desk" and asks him a question. The guy at the desk tells him the most perfect answer and then slaps the crap outta him. The guy asks "What the hell was that for?"

The guy helping says "That's what you pay for asking me a question".

There is never a line in front of this guy.

The moral of the story is:

No one in their right mind is going to put up with something negative every time they ask a question, just to get an answer.

Now, I'm not aiming that at you, astra. I just thought of it in passing.

Ok, thats sounds better, and Astra is fine, he has knowledge of .....The dark side......

I have not used this product yet.....The Master told me of popcorn budds appearing as fast as the growth stops...I am very intrigued. I have another product I will try out in third week of flowering that will boost up the trichs considerably. "We can control and manipulate them."

really weird ya know. bcbd and a bunch of us do not get along; victums of being ripped off. we all call bcbd "the dark side" as we are of the "light". 43 of us, tired of our complaints to no avail, left going to sierra seeds en masse. there as kk was supportive somewhat of bcbd; 29 of us went to viseeds by invitation until it was busted. thus several of us went to kanmans site to roost. now since i love stoney bud's witty behavior, im gonna stay here and call in the tribe. hehehe just imagine stoney bud; up to 43 of us with the same mindset............ hehehe

astra007 said:
really weird ya know. bcbd and a bunch of us do not get along; victums of being ripped off. we all call bcbd "the dark side" as we are of the "light". 43 of us, tired of our complaints to no avail, left going to sierra seeds en masse. there as kk was supportive somewhat of bcbd; 29 of us went to viseeds by invitation until it was busted. thus several of us went to kanmans site to roost. now since i love stoney bud's witty behavior, im gonna stay here and call in the tribe. hehehe just imagine stoney bud; up to 43 of us with the same mindset............ hehehe

That's impossible astra. There are not 43 of you in the entire world!!!!!!!

Yikes!!!!!! Just the thought of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hhaahahahahahahaah.

astra 001 - astra043...

ffs...bring more weed.
We're going to need it!

Latest posts

Back