plants yay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lefty

Reaction score
i got 3 3 week old afghanis going nicely i got 1 3 day old afghani lookn good under flos 24. i got 1 3 week old troublemaker(nirvana free)(kushs) and 1 3 week old bag seed! b.s looks alot more sativa than the affys.1 3 day old t.maker!flos also.trying to pop more affys but it dont look good that sounds like thats what im dealing with . i hope to pop a few more (3) affys soon but ma-b the seeds wernt viable. hey i learned that word at school!!!!took today off had some things to do but otherwise things are going pretty well. have some catch up b-cause of to day though .any advice on these plants gottum under heavy flos. will switch over to 400 watt hpss .....when ?now? havent been h2on till they are good and dry!no fertz on the ones in the soil(medium)(organic). well hope alls well i pray my plants ares all girllies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D when should i feed the organic 1s? thanx later!

Sounds like everything is going good lefty. Got any pics of the babies?

Latest posts

Back