PLAY THE MAZE GAME and beat my score

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
whats up everyone. i found this cool ass maze game this morning. i could only get to level 3. see if you can beat that. http://www.break.com/index/maze15.html
:):cool:"THE BRAIN, THE BATWING, AND THE GOAT":cool::)
:p:rolleyes:"IF YOU DONT COUGH, YOU DONT GET OFF":rolleyes::p
:DPUFF PUFF GIVE MUTHA FUCKA PUFF PUFF GIVE:D

Between your screen name and your signature block, you keep me interested. I can only imagine how you chose your screen name and your signature block makes me crack up.

Stoney Bud said:
:):cool:"THE BRAIN, THE BATWING, AND THE GOAT":cool::)
:p:rolleyes:"IF YOU DONT COUGH, YOU DONT GET OFF":rolleyes::p
:DPUFF PUFF GIVE MUTHA FUCKA PUFF PUFF GIVE:D

Between your screen name and your signature block, you keep me interested. I can only imagine how you chose your screen name and your signature block makes me crack up.
whats up Stoney Bud. THE BROTHER'S GRUNT was a cartoon, and i chose the name because me and my brother grow together. as far as my signature block. THE BRAIN, THE BATWING, AND THE GOAT was from the movie WAITING. if you get the chance check it out you will laugh your ass off. PUFF PUFF GIVE MUTHA FUCKA PUFF PUFF GIVE also came from a movie called NEXT FRIDAY, and IF YOU DON'T COUGH YOU DON'T GET OFF was just something from back in the day. i'm glad that i muse you.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
whats up Stoney Bud. THE BROTHER'S GRUNT was a cartoon, and i chose the name because me and my brother grow together. as far as my signature block. THE BRAIN, THE BATWING, AND THE GOAT was from the movie WAITING. if you get the chance check it out you will laugh your ass off. PUFF PUFF GIVE MUTHA FUCKA PUFF PUFF GIVE also came from a movie called NEXT FRIDAY, and IF YOU DON'T COUGH YOU DON'T GET OFF was just something from back in the day. i'm glad that i muse you.
Hey Brother's Grunt, do both of you post, or are we reading only one of you? Now I've got to find those movies. Do you know if Blockbusters would have them?

It's a shame everyone couldn't join a party together. Hey, we could all rent a hall and have a costume party. Masks and everything. Call each other by our screen names.

Figure it out and I'll be there! I guess we'd have to have it in a park. Inside, we'd all be settin off the smoke alarms.

Imagine, an entire hotel of people high at the same time.

Hhahahhahhahahahaa

Freakin hotel restaurant better have a lot of seating!

Stoney Bud said:

Hhahahhahhahahahaa

Hmmmm, I forsee a convention. hahahahaha. I wonder if that would be an education tax right off? hahahahaha

Stoney Bud said:
Hey Brother's Grunt, do both of you post, or are we reading only one of you? Now I've got to find those movies. Do you know if Blockbusters would have them?

It's a shame everyone couldn't join a party together. Hey, we could all rent a hall and have a costume party. Masks and everything. Call each other by our screen names.

Figure it out and I'll be there! I guess we'd have to have it in a park. Inside, we'd all be settin off the smoke alarms.

Hhahahhahhahahahaa

hey SB. no i'm the only one that post. yes you can get them at Blockbusters. that would be a great party with everyone wearing mask and shit. maybe down the road we can do something like that.

I'm In... Just lemme know when and where, I'll be the one dressed as MR. Green.. HAHAHA

pranicfever said:
I'm In... Just lemme know when and where, I'll be the one dressed as MR. Green.. HAHAHA
I wanted to be Mr. Green!

Hahahahahaha

I'll be the Giant Joint. I'll put dry ice in the top to make it look like it's smokin!

wow, i hit the first level and my thought were

*eh, he must be really fucked up if this is hard*

second level

*eh, wise guy eh?*

third

*god dammit, hes right, AHHH, i cant do it, shit, damn now im pissed*

and now im here typing this, wow, this is weird...

****, i hate you youll never have my respect again, i almost shot someone/thing, okay, now that my ak's unloaded, we can be freinds again, but really, that shit scared the **** outa me...

well we can really make you a giant joint.. we can all spend days at a time putting together thousands of packs of zig zags...wrap you up a few layers then toss a lotta grass up in there.. and finish the job... hahaha.. might get a little hot when we spark you up though.. hahaha

pranicfever said:
well we can really make you a giant joint.. we can all spend days at a time putting together thousands of packs of zig zags...wrap you up a few layers then toss a lotta grass up in there.. and finish the job... hahaha.. might get a little hot when we spark you up though.. hahaha
I'm not sure I can handle it when someone starts tokin the other end......The fire on my head might not bother me quite so much.....

Ok, I've got a very dirty mind. I'm entitled to at this age.

hahaha!!! a very nice dirty mind thats what makes me love ya :)

Latest posts

Back