Playing music to aid growth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirate of Rohan

Padawan Grower
Reaction score
i remember hearing something about how playing classical music can actually benefit plants while they grow. of course they wernt talking about cannabis but i was wondering if anyone has messed around with this concept. id say its worth looking in to :fid:

I seen that on mythbusters:)

Playing Heavy Metal made them grow the best, then classical music

I be keepin old clock radio goin with todays hits pipin way in the background, cant says it works or not but dosent seem to hurt I always fills me pouch ;)

BWD

When I was a teenager I lived with my sister and her husband. He had a killer sound system with Bose 901 speakers. Over the course of a day playing things like Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin I watched one of her plants go from healthy to a drooping dead looking plant. I may have had the music up a little to loud.

My European plants prefer Simple Minds. My Canadian Purple Kush digs Rush, of course. My American cuts like Alice in Chains.

All my plants ever hear is Pink Floyd. From Apples and oranges, to Division bell.

Latest posts

Back