Please Advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

topshotta

Hi Am Just Growin A Plant And I Have Started To Flower It As I Can See White Hairs Comming Out And My Problem Is Wen The Light Is Off For 12 Hours A Little Bit Of The Light From The Window Goes In To My Closet Will I Still Grow Buds If Yes Will The Plant Be Hermie And Is The Buds With Seeds Smokeable Please Advice Asap Many Thanks

it probably wont hurt it too much if a little of light comes in, alot of people will tell you 100% darkness is the only way but turnning the lights on and off is much worse because it causes stress the window light is constant so it probably wont.
as for hermie bud it is smokeable but isnt usually very good kinda taste like shake but worth the grow also good for bubble hash.

Welcome to MP. You really need to seal up those light leaks or your plant is gonna get stressed out and maybe turn hermie on ya. :eek:

indeed, I have read, to go as far as to cover any lights like a little red light on a power strip or device you are using. Cover that window up! Welcome to the forum by the way. Always good to see a new member.

yup i agree, welcome. put a green or black garbage bag over the window, tape it on. even a poster on that shiny non see thru hard paper. or just buy a window curtain and rod. then close the curtain or shade.
icon10.gif

welcome....and yes...listen to those guys....get it dark

Latest posts

Back