Please delete this account!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Please delete this account!

• Please delete this account!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Please delete this account!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
your first post is delete my account ,,, I love the options delete this account or delete this account ,,,I'm goona go with the first one and go with delete this account

I am trying to delete my account, because this forum keeps sending me "forum activity" emails. I can't seem to find where I can delete this account.

Nobody twisting your arm.
You wanna go, then go.
I am trying to delete my account, because this forum keeps sending me "forum activity" emails. I can't seem to find where I can delete this account.

your first post is delete my account ,,, I love the options delete this account or delete this account ,,,I'm goona go with the first one and go with delete this account

I never get forum activity emails...but I understand, I don’t like unsolicited emails either...

if you are still on here, go to your account and click on contact details. uncheck all messaging preferences. or if you have a junk email addy, enter it on that page and messages will be sent to your junk email addy instead.

To stop getting the daily emails go to the bottom of the email where it says UNSUBSCRIBE HERE. Do that and follow directions. The changing preferences on the site user control panel does nothing to the daily emails.

Latest posts

Back