Please enlighten me,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mysterious

Reaction score
While i lived in Maryland U.S.A i smoked some verhy high quality bud it was "claimed to be WhiteWidow i sall of home photo of the bud a year later unhavested from the seed he ah few fan leaves on it he told me i should trim the big keaves off my budd plant he said they **** up nutrients that the bud need, as if saying ull produce not as good of bud as if u trimed them

The debate on on whether to pull leaves or not pull leaves is a constant arguement among growers, I used to take a lot of the big ones off, I let it go this time only pulling them off as they yellow and my tops are not as big. I can't say if that is the reason or not but I will try it again next time and see what happens. Leaves are for light/co2 intake, making sugars and such and getting rid of waste, so it's hard to say.

that crazy guy just said east coast tree was bad obviously he has never had pif or sour diesel, or widow newb

pot man27 said:
that crazy guy just said east coast tree was bad obviously he has never had pif or sour diesel, or widow newb

Newb?? hahaha do you relize how dumb you sound? And yes its true. Commercial weed on the East Coast is crap. Personally indoor grown is different. White Widow is a universal strain,(not specific to the East coast) which yes I have had many times. Come out to the West coast, and try some California or Washington Grown bud.

sorry i was a little too high when i typed that yesterday, i didnt mean to say newb or anything i was just trying to defend the weed ive grown to love

I'm not knocking anybody's pot, but I've been told that growing conditions--at least as far as mj is concerned--are less than optimum on the east coast.
The people I talked to say there's too much rain/humidity in the summer/fall and bud rot is common.

pot man27 said:
sorry i was a little too high when i typed that yesterday, i didnt mean to say newb or anything i was just trying to defend the weed ive grown to love

Know what you mean, got to defend the weed!

When i lived in the Delmarva Area(delaware,maryland,virgina) the mid weed is regular ass weed but if you get a hold of some nugs, theyre the fire buds. Ive gotten trainwreck, and sour diesel and just general good nugs on the east coast, but now that im lower on the east coast i have been finding even better buds than up north, the mids are killer, really sticky and the dro is insane.

Latest posts

Back