Please help! Emergency - 8 Plant LED grow with lots of pictures!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rmemeber mold comes from the inside out most of the time. kinda split open your buds with your fingers and if fuzzy mold is showing, you have mold.

does it kinda smell like stinky feet, or a humid basment?

PM can thrive at low humidity as well as high, PM will do very well in RH under 25%, if this is what you have you nedd a sulphur burner imo, the burn will need to be done in the tent with all the plants in there also

but i just looked at your first pic and there is no pm there, there doesnt appear to be anything wrong.

orangesunshine said:
Sulphur burn in flower is no bueno

yes, i wrote that b4 i looked at the pics, i wouldnt burn sulphur after week 3.

The things is I only have like 2 weeks until they are finished. (I haven't been keeping track, just looking at them and watching the crystals under a 60x magnifying glass to see when they are ready.)

Should I still get the sulphur burner and use it on my plants? I just realized that two of the other plants have a very faint smell like the first one. Not even nearly as much of a smell but close, its hard to tell if its anything like mold or PM. What should I do for these two other plants that have a very faint smell like the infected plant?

Can RS4HO High Output Centrifugal Inline Fan, 178 Cubic Feet Per Minute - This is the fan I am using for my Carbon Filter. You can search it on google, since I can't post direct links anymore. This should be enough for my 4x4 tent, if it isn't please tell me how high of one I should get. I think my problem was I had my intake at the top and the outtake at the top instead of having the intake at the bottom. I had fans at the bottom of the canopy, then I moved them to the top once I noticed the smell to keep other buds from the same fate. Should I move them back down?

I finally got a picture resized with paint, its only the first one because that was the best picture. Unfortunatly after it was resized it lost some quality so its harder to see the difference between the white fuzz and crystals. But trust me there is white fuzz, it smells like dirty feet and its making my throat very sore just being in the same room as the infected plant.

DSCF0066-1.jpg

dman1234 said:
but i just looked at your first pic and there is no pm there, there doesnt appear to be anything wrong.

The second pic shows the white stuff in question better, not sure what it is, though! Ooops, yeah, that one :rofl:

Are my plants to close together in this tent? Here is a resized photo of the grow area.

So I just finished cleaning everything in the tent with Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, and bleach. Before I put any of the remaining clean plants back in I wiped down the outsides of the buckets and gave them another smell test.

Now it seems as if two others have a very VERY faint hint of the same smell. These other two don't show any signs of PM like the first plant. These two only have a very faint smell like the first plant. These two also kinda give me a sore throat when left around them.

I'm just not sure what to do with these other two, should I put them back in the tent with the ones I know that are clean and finish out there grow? They only have 2 maybe 3 weeks max until they are finished.

DSCF0059.JPG

nignog420 said:
But trust me there is white fuzz, it smells like dirty feet and its making my throat very sore just being in the same room as the infected plant.

chop out the affected buds and hope for the best. dont smoke it, it can kill. (jsut being in same room hurting your throat not good) if its too bad you might have to do some ISO hash or something, i wouldnt make bubble out of it either.

hopefully its localized to the main cola only or something.

fromt he looks of your picutres, theres not really much air flow in that tent, during flower humdity increase alot, espically with lights out can go up 30-40% everynight without proper ventilation

nignog420...... You would get much better and more meds with a HPS light..... use the LED to veg your plants........ get a hps to flower your meds.

difficult to tell what to do or what you got---powder mildew, mold, or rot without the picture---regardless---too late for sulphur or oil based sprays at this point imo---the weed may just smell like crap with out the fungus

Grower13 said:
nignog420...... You would get much better and more meds with a HPS light..... use the LED to veg your plants........ get a hps to flower your meds.

If you haven't used good LED's then I would agree with you. Most LED's are ****, and scams but there really are a few legit companies out there with a good product. You just have to spend awhile looking for them.

I've received amazing results compared to my 1000watt HPS in my first grow. In my first place I needed to use an air conditioner and the cost of energy per month with a 1000 watt HPS was a lot more.

Thank you all for the helpful advice, I appreciate your help.

I'll be making ISO oil with the infected plant, that way its still useable and I'll keep an eye out on all of these others.

I cleaned up everything with alcohol and bleach, then moved all of the non-infected plants back into the tent. I added another fan into the tent and opened the intake at the bottom instead of at the top near the outtake. I'll watch the other two I think might have problems, and I'll continue to plan for harvest. I'll freeze/dry all of the finished medicine a few times to kill of any unseen PM that any of the buds might have. Thanks again everyone, I'll post back if I need anymore help.

because you cleaned the room and put possibly affected plants back in, be sure to clean again after the harvest, otherwise you will get pm again next grow. i do a sulphur burn at the end of veg because i have had PM b4 and it came back.

Do you have an oscillating fan in there to move the air around? I also think you need more fan, especially with a carbon filter. I use a 448 cfm Vortex fan ( with no filter) in a space that is 3 x 6.5--this runs when the lights are on. In addition, I have a bathroom type exhaust fan that runs all the time. It is around 150 cfm

I think that you have far more than 2 weeks to go with those plants. They look like they have a month or more to me from the bud development.

I do not believe that freezing/drying several times will do anything to kill PM.

orangesunshine said:
23 is dmann

Ahhh, sorry about the bad directions, hope you were able to scroll down the 3 posts and find the pic, though????

Ive not heard that name since i was a kid its whaat i used to call my best pal when we fell out and way before i knew what i was saying and way way before the world went all pc like.
T4

Grower13 said:
Ya think it smells like a skunk died in his tent.:D

There yu go makin me hungry gain!!!! Gainin weight on this site since I be joinin the fire.

BWD

The Hemp Goddess said:
Do you have an oscillating fan in there to move the air around? I also think you need more fan, especially with a carbon filter. I use a 448 cfm Vortex fan ( with no filter) in a space that is 3 x 6.5--this runs when the lights are on. In addition, I have a bathroom type exhaust fan that runs all the time. It is around 150 cfm

I think that you have far more than 2 weeks to go with those plants. They look like they have a month or more to me from the bud development.

I do not believe that freezing/drying several times will do anything to kill PM.
Yes I now have 4 fans, I only had 3 before yesterday. Everyone's been saying to add another fan to the tent so I have a 165CFM intake fan laying around. If I added this to the tent would that be a wise decision, or should I just upgrade the outtake on my tent?
Thanks so much for your help by the way, I've really appreciated it.
Runbyhemp said:
Do you mind if I ask what LED's you are using ?
I got my LED's from AdvancedLEDlights - I am using the Diamond Series LEDs - Extreme 3w LED.
dman1234 said:
because you cleaned the room and put possibly affected plants back in, be sure to clean again after the harvest, otherwise you will get pm again next grow. i do a sulphur burn at the end of veg because i have had PM b4 and it came back.
I was going to do that actually, thanks for the information though. I figured it would be the best decision to clean everything a second time before my second grow, and I'll remember to burn some sulphur right after my veg. Thanks for the tips.

Latest posts

Back