Please help me...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2.Courier (for now)
3.6 years
4.7 grams a week when I can get it
5.Occasional alcohol, just quit the cigs
6.IQ results 113 with a 3 minute interruption. I smoked 2 hours ago.

To be fair my biggest weakness was short term memory.

hahaha i got 96 on the IQ test...them squares and circles and all those other shape trip me out i think you taking this lil thing with your bf a lil too seriously...wow im 4 points away from being avg lol

Ive grown up around MJ. I go to a Univeristy now and was in the Air force for 4 years. I've been smoking everyday for the past two years.

Relax a little. You sound like one up tight person. Your attitude has been conditioned to be afraid. There is nothing wrong with MJ, before you make assumptions please smoke it and enjoy! Lates

Where's the IQ test at? I wanna see how "average" i am!:p

113 was my test score:)
I smoke on an almost daily basis with my husband, I'm almost startin to think i need to smoke it up a lil more often;)

no one probably pays attention to this but i got a 96 and ive been smoking at least a gram a day since i was 13 i am 19 now and only made it to 10th grade, lame i know

I scored 100 and never graduated high school...go figure!

I feel about as dumb as a pile of rocks. I got the lowest score. :(. Wow, I flunked weed education. damn. lol

Mutt you're pretty much smarter (IMO) than most of the people here, myself included!

Hi there how are you sweets? I think it's great that you care about your boyf so much that you are willing to research the topic, so many out there just say "no" because they don't like it and won't even bother to try and see why we marijuana users like it so much..or why we find it hard to stop smoking the stuff. Truth is, I think weed CAN and DOES change the way your brain works..but only while you are a smoker. Thousands of people have been smokers for years and then when they stop using, life becomes slowly the way it was before weed came along..I know this because I have been smoking for about 5 years at least and there are times when I have given myself a break for a few weeks and I tell you what it made a HUGE difference! Dreams weren't so strange anymore, I wasn't paranoid when around certain situations or people, I had loads more energy and I was just thinking so much clearer. I am NOT against marijuana at all, I like it and it makes me feel good BUT- I don't think that it should be smoked life-long, there is a time to enjoy the fun and a time to stop because otherwise you may just end up losing your real sense of self (marijuana can cause depersonalisation in some people)...your family and friends and your health! Don't forget that smoking weed just like tobacco can cause cancer! And who wants cancer? I don't think many people do...so that's my view on it, not trying to scare or encourage, just the way I see it and I really do hope it helps in some way...Peace and Love..Gabbi xox

dont worry about either try it and realize wat it is or dont try it and let him do his own thing u cant ask someone not to do it if u dont really know for yourself wat it is

Some mod should lock this one up.
She never posted again, she got you all to go off site to
take some test. How much per click do you think she got?
I PM'ed a few times to find out what she decided to do.
No answers, I did not expect one.
This kind of post; in a different form; happens quite a bit.
If you took the IQ test he/she/it won.
Five posts all defending herself and then gone.

Peace to you all.

so who didn't click???

i didn't...HAHAHA..........i win :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back