Please help me??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skinmaster

Reaction score
Hi guys

Its Skinmaster here with a little question.
I've noticed that all the threads I've been reading all have lovely BIG Thumbnail pictures with them.

How are you guys doing this???!!!!
Everytime I try and upload a pic, I get told that the file is too big - even though I'm cropping them to the instructed size.
It's driving me nuts.

Please help a weary man..... please..... give a dying man a fag.

:confused: The Skinmaster :confused:

You should reply or quote the post, then scroll down until you see the right hand pic of the below screens, then click the "Manage Attachments". Then you should see the left hand screen as in the next pic. Use the "Browse" buttons to find each file, one at a time. When you've got each line picked for each file, then click on "Upload" You should then see each file in the "Current Attachments" area. At that point, you should click on the "Submit New Thread" if you're done writing and it should work.

Attachment1.JPG

Attachment2.JPG

Stoney bud

I'm doing a test now

But once I've browsed to a FILE I want to upload, I've only got a button which says 'UPLOAD', and when I click on it, I being told the file is too large!!

:rolleyes: Skinmaster :rolleyes:

Stoney bud

I'm doing a test now

But once I've browsed to a FILE I want to upload, I've only got a button which says 'UPLOAD', and when I click on it, I being told the file is too large!!

:rolleyes: Skinmaster :rolleyes:

Oh dear..... Its happening again........(sob...wheeze)

:eek: The Skinmaster :eek:

What size are the files that you're uploading and what extension are the files? Like bmp, jpg, etc.

Also, it's not the pixel size of the photo, it's the size of the file that has limitations.

What size are the files? 100 KB, 200 KB?

Hi Stoney Bud

the files are from 11kb to 3-400Kb, JPG files.

Any ideas?

:rolleyes: the Skinmaster :rolleyes:

Hi again Stoney Bud

Sorry I took a while to relpy just now - I was cruising the forum, having a good nose around.

Some good guys circulating round here, good to be among

:rolleyes: The Skinmaster :rolleyes:

The 300-400 KB files sound like they are too large. All of the pics I've posted are jpg's about 50 KB or smaller. They look like thumbnails on the post, but by clicking on them, they appear in their full size.

Good luck to you.

Latest posts

Back