Please!!! Help Multiple Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yo cuzigothigh ,
just looked at your thread and pics , and i hope your enjoying your weed.
i'm probably wrong but just to make sure....from the second set of pics, it looks like your venting system is not right. i see your box is divided to two separate areas and the filter is not in the same area as the plant .
is it sucks air not from the growing area ? i'm not sure by the hoses i see there , but if u r not sure you should check this . good luck.

eezee said:
yo cuzigothigh ,
just looked at your thread and pics , and i hope your enjoying your weed.
i'm probably wrong but just to make sure....from the second set of pics, it looks like your venting system is not right. i see your box is divided to two separate areas and the filter is not in the same area as the plant .
is it sucks air not from the growing area ? i'm not sure by the hoses i see there , but if u r not sure you should check this . good luck.

Yes i am... first grow... and looking forward to our second grow... i think we have learned a lot this time... and hopefully we will not make the same mistakes again.

Yeah the filter is on the other area, it has a blower on top, which is ******* (ja ja...> pulling) air from the hood... you don't see it in the first set of pictures.. but i have attached another 4 inch snake venting thingie on the other side of the hood, which is now hanging on the same side of the plant... my theory is that i will be able to get cool air from the side of the grow.. and cool the hood, then of course to the carbon filter... this way it cools down and takes care of odor...

peace,
cuzigothigh

Latest posts

Back