Please help my growing problem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BasicGrower

Reaction score
Hello, I Am new grower and I started growing with not everything I needed so I now have problems please read my story and help me.
Sorry for my english if I will have mistakes.
So I am growing in living soil
with 320W LED lights with 55cm away of the platnts
My strain is North Thunderfuck
-50%Sativa 50%Indica from RoyalQueenSeeds
I Am watering around 5 Days with tap water that is medium hard
I started growing in 5. November and i am still in veg. Stage cause in middle of December I started having problems with plants and they started to grow slower. I think I have solved the problem by buying pH meter, cause since then I didnt have one so the pH that I had was around 7,8 but i started it adjusting to 6,5 and the problem was looking that the plants are regerating. Then another problem came up and that is that the leaf tips are like brown and on one plant pink I have attached photos and then the leaves curl over up and then die I have attached the fall of leaves that died too.
Since 2. Jenuary I wasnt adding nutriens so cause of the problem I flush it on the 2. Jenuary with pH 6,5 and add half of dosege of GHE nutriens to not scare them. And I think new leafs are still not healthy as I want. I dont have sny pests or bugs and tempreture isnt going above 27celsius aaannd also I have two fans directed on my crops. Also on last photo I saw that the top new leaves are curling in please try to descripe mě why they do it too.
Ty to all who will help mě and will responde.
Also I can send extra pics if you want or feel free to ask me about extra info I didnt give you.

Attachments

• FF23B131-7305-4AD3-9A15-21F558A46579.jpeg
    FF23B131-7305-4AD3-9A15-21F558A46579.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 835B1708-88D8-400D-BF9C-2902919E37E5.jpeg
    835B1708-88D8-400D-BF9C-2902919E37E5.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 32
  • 2A69037A-9376-4ABB-8EF7-EB735229D406.jpeg
    2A69037A-9376-4ABB-8EF7-EB735229D406.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 32
  • D29CDEB4-DC8B-4F22-B042-75498CF3A6DF.jpeg
    D29CDEB4-DC8B-4F22-B042-75498CF3A6DF.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 45F7669D-5BBF-41C3-B400-251F00D8BAC1.jpeg
    45F7669D-5BBF-41C3-B400-251F00D8BAC1.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 32
  • E8C1BFCD-57FE-4DC8-A845-5A9266165BD5.jpeg
    E8C1BFCD-57FE-4DC8-A845-5A9266165BD5.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
What are you feeding and yes your PH should be 6.3 -6.8 approx in between is fine.
Cannabis plants in soil will be able to absorb what it needs at that lvl PH. Now tell us what you are feeding, I water around ever 3 days when plant is happy and eating like it should be. Your plant looks Nitrogen staved from what I see. I feed every watering when it veg at that age.
OK
Plant height looks good , the leaf curl could be from fans blowing directly onto plants also.
give them a little time to see if they perk up.
They do not look that bad

Tell me more

Doesn't look like anything major. Little more info please. What water are you using? Tap, rain, or R/O? What supplements are you using....cal/mag, epsom salt, glacial dust exc....

Plants look a bit yellow which could also be a Nitrogen def. Personally I think you have a calcium and magnesium issues.

Most likely eating the fans leaves due to improper PH and weak Nute absorption , I would keep PH on point (6.5ph) and continue on half feed

Doesn't look like anything major. Little more info please. What water are you using? Tap, rain, or R/O? What supplements are you using....cal/mag, epsom salt, glacial dust exc....

Plants look a bit yellow which could also be a Nitrogen def. Personally I think you have a calcium and magnesium issues.
Grower stated ph was at 7.8 (could have locked out food) now down to 6.5
They stopped feed Jan 2 also and just started again. Hard to say.

I Am using medium tap water and I Am using General Hydroponics trio. Twice I used BioBizz CallMag and it allways after the whatering looked bad after night.

What are you feeding and yes your PH should be 6.3 -6.8 approx in between is fine.
Cannabis plants in soil will be able to absorb what it needs at that lvl PH. Now tell us what you are feeding, I water around ever 3 days when plant is happy and eating like it should be. Your plant looks Nitrogen staved from what I see. I feed every watering when it veg at that age.
OK
Plant height looks good , the leaf curl could be from fans blowing directly onto plants also.
give them a little time to see if they perk up.
They do not look that bad

Tell me more
So should I feed them on half every whatering? I have big pots and I think it takes too much time to dry up for my finger to feel the soil dry. The fans arent strong and it apears also where the fans arent blowing air.

I think that is at least part of the problem. I use general organics cal/mag. I use it through out veg and flower until 30 days from harvest. I use r/o water which filters out all calcium and magnesium. Therefore I have to add extra. I use 7 1/2 mil per gal every time I water and feed. You won't need as much using tap water. Hope this helps.

• General Hydroponics GH5312 General Organics CaMg+ Hydroponic Plant Supplement, 1 Quart fertilizers, Natural

This is the chart I used when I ran GH
1610307739804.png

I would feed every water and flush if plants show too heavy of a feeding

Also In my big pots 10gallons in and established plant I usually use 1-1/12 gals until I have runoff water coming out bottom of pot.
Than when the top 2 inches dry out or so I do my next watering.

I think that is at least part of the problem. I use general organics cal/mag. I use it through out veg and flower until 30 days from harvest. I use r/o water which filters out all calcium and magnesium. Therefore I have to add extra. I use 7 1/2 mil per gal every time I water and feed. You won't need as much using tap water. Hope this helps.

• General Hydroponics GH5312 General Organics CaMg+ Hydroponic Plant Supplement, 1 Quart fertilizers, Natural
In my country is avilable from GHE only this suplement:
9F877249-C959-4A65-BD31-238529AEC00E.png

Do you think it will be the same?
BTW I used this:

3F829277-ABC3-4EBA-9FD5-C602D9D7B4A7.png

One more thing. If you are using tap water let it sit overnight with the lid off your container. It will allow the chlorine some time to dissipate.

Hopefully BasicGrower between Roster and I this will get you back on the right track. Lots here are willing to help with the problems you are having. Once dialed in this is simple. Good luck my friend.

Best advise is to Keep it simple , it is a weed and all we are doing is giving the plant the best possible Growing environment needed to produce large beautiful buds
Good luck, . We are here if need be.
@putembk Can you also steer @BasicGrower to the beginners thread you link, may see some pointers we are not remembering at our age LOL

Hopefully BasicGrower between Roster and I this will get you back on the right track. Lots here are willing to help with the problems you are having. Once dialed in this is simple. Good luck my friend.
Yea I really ty for your help but I want to ask one more question if you dont know what isthis:
81A54E3C-E510-4A3B-878D-669A8B4D4CA7.jpeg

It does it to the new leaves and just one plant is affected. Also I wanted to add Epson Salt is it good idea?

Latest posts

Back