PLEASE Help save my meds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
I was gifted Clones when I went to pick them up they were very badly spitter mite damage but was assured by a 15 year grower all would be OK. It was a gift and I needed meds so I started to grow. New growth started and now is started to be attacked I got 2 hours before shop closes to get Nehemiah oil
Is this mite web?
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419714391.203594.jpg
I just wanted to toss them but being tight on funds I couldn't
I am still in veg.

I have 12 good seedlings from seed under T5 that I need to place into tent and don't want them to get infected
My post probably makes no sense cause I'm so FREAKING OUT.
Should have tossed em
What to do gurus? People say not to run right learning experience

start with mighty wash, wait 3 days, apply again, wait 3 days. check to see if new growth shows any signs of mites.

I would get some SNS 209 and start giving it to your seedlings and that plant just in case you don't get them all. I would cut those bad leaves off also. It would have to be something I know is good before I would risk keeping it.

Stupid shop closed early and didn't change hours on site or voicemail tryed calling all the way there to find a sign with cut hours ;( will have to go hunting Tommorow AM.

I stopped at our local nursery which is useless girls giving me pure poision for my vega tables I'm gonna eat lol

So to calm the nerves I bought a Venus fly trap and hoping all the spider mites attack it and she kicks there but lol oh I'm a dreamer

View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419720278.570858.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419720290.760232.jpg

So best plan of action is to use nheem and cut my losses with hurting plants?
I got 9 good seedlings
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419720345.449138.jpg
But the clones from hell are killing me
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419720367.798678.jpg

What a bummer. I hate mites. Cool fly trap though.

So don't use nheem oil? Why
Mighty wash or SNS209? I have never seen these products before.
Does that look like mite webbing to the old heads?

They have the flytrap you seen in cartoons that closes on the bugs but had lots and little of this one so I got this one first. Gonna go back and get the other style also

If you have a microscope use it to check or even a strong magnifying glass, you should see them.

Oh I did that like a crackhead looking for rock on the carpet after a binge.
This is why I'm freaked out as I don't see " them" I seed what looks like eggs and web and where they fed So in the AM I need to KILL!!

Neem oils is terrible. Barely works if at all. Get the mighty wash and wash all your plants. I hope you quarantined your infested ones.

SNS 217, ASAP, and SNS 209 for the weeks to follow..

SNS 217 is RTU foliar spray this will kill them now. Don't get cheap here you also get the SNS 209 and you use it every other week on a water only day.

Next time you get clones, wipe your butt before you drag all that crap in to your grow. Quarantine these plants for 4-6 weeks before putting with clean stock.

If you think your space is dirty with them then get some dr death PY bombs, and clean the space.

I'm SO mad in true fashion my seedlings are contaminated just saw my first spider mite under the scope . I can't believe a 15 year grower/activist would set me up for such failure. Your a solid guy but I'm starting to see why people bash you so much on the net. Maybe I'm just mad but still.

I hope I can find this SNS stuff. Whitewash I know where to find it.
Found and ant and dropped it dead centre of the flytrap and he walked all over it like he owned it didn't get stuck :( just shows my luck FML
Always gotta do things the hard way. So if I just caught this like light infest how likely can I fix it?

I'm SO mad in true fashion my seedlings are contaminated just saw my first spider mite under the scope . I can't believe a 15 year grower/activist would set me up for such failure. Your a solid guy but I'm starting to see why people bash you so much on the net. Maybe I'm just mad but still.

I hope I can find this SNS stuff. Whitewash I know where to find it.
Found and ant and dropped it dead centre of the flytrap and he walked all over it like he owned it didn't get stuck :( just shows my luck FML
Always gotta do things the hard way. So if I just caught this like light infest how likely can I fix it?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sierra-Natural-Science-Control-1-Quart/dp/B007TFW2BE/ref=sr_1_1?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1419743175&sr=1-1&keywords=sns+217"]http://www.amazon.com/Sierra-Natural-Science-Control-1-Quart/dp/B007TFW2BE/ref=sr_1_1?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1419743175&sr=1-1&keywords=sns+217[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sierra-Natural-Science-Systemic-Concentrate/dp/B00796G6MY/ref=sr_1_1?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1419743331&sr=1-1&keywords=sns+209"]http://www.amazon.com/Sierra-Natural-Science-Systemic-Concentrate/dp/B00796G6MY/ref=sr_1_1?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1419743331&sr=1-1&keywords=sns+209[/ame]

Don't sweat it, just get the stuff and do the treatments, twice after about 5-10 days(depending on the product instructions) so that you get the eggs too, then feed and water them right and they will all come back to life again. Patience is of the utmost importance here. Don't panic and overthink it as that is when mistakes are made and money is wasted.

I personally do not believe that this looks like mite damage at all. However you have something not good going on. I agree 100% on the neem oil--it simply doesn't work and leaves this icky film on your plant that never seems to go away. I like the SNS products. However for a live infestation I would use SNS 217, which is more of an eradicator. The SNS 209 is more of a preventative--use it all the time and you don't get mites. The directions on the SNS 209 say to use it more than once every 2 weeks, so follow all the package directions. Once every 2 weeks will not keep mites away for me. I have to be diligent with it.

The venus flytrap will do nothing for a mite infestation if it is mites. If it is some kind of fly then it should help some, but you really need to treat the plant itself.

However, I think it is a mistake to bring plants that you know are diseased into your space. It can be horribly hard to rid your space of the whatever you have.

I personally do not believe that this looks like mite damage at all. However you have something not good going on. I agree 100% on the neem oil--it simply doesn't work and leaves this icky film on your plant that never seems to go away. I like the SNS products. However for a live infestation I would use SNS 217, which is more of an eradicator. The SNS 209 is more of a preventative--use it all the time and you don't get mites. The directions on the SNS 209 say to use it more than once every 2 weeks, so follow all the package directions. Once every 2 weeks will not keep mites away for me. I have to be diligent with it.

The venus flytrap will do nothing for a mite infestation if it is mites. If it is some kind of fly then it should help some, but you really need to treat the plant itself.

However, I think it is a mistake to bring plants that you know are diseased into your space. It can be horribly hard to rid your space of the whatever you have.

I love the SNS 209, every time I mix it into my nute mix, I'm making Pepsi, smells just like it, I giggle every time it feed the plants with it.

And don't forget to remove as many leaves as you can that are damaged.

those plants all look small enough to simply take out doors and rinse them off by hosing the entire plants undersides---then you might also consider cleaning the room with a fogger and bleach based wipe down before you move them back in :aok:

if you hold the plant upside down at an angle while spraying the undersides you won't be washing the mites into the soil container only to return a bit later---quick change of clothes will also prevent any from hitching a ride back into the clean space

p.s.---i have never seen spider mites do the damage i just looked at in your pic---typically used to seeing burn holes in healthy leaves in temps over 70 degrees webbing on flowers at the tops---i see more of a fungus thang going on closer to powdery mildew and a lack of N---the webbing you saw is more likely just another kind of "spider" spotting up a new home---jmo

I have seen the mites with my jeweller lope. :( Thank you guys for the support some of you will be mad but I couldn't find SNS . So I got some poison :( View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419793095.000832.jpg

I can't loose this crop $ is so tight and hydro is already used. I just can't believe how fast they spread. Seedlings was in tent for 6 hours and got infected . With the support of MP I hope to over come this myself and wife ( roach princess) are so stressed about this.

I can't believe the lil bastards are on my seedlings .

Latest posts

Back