please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alot of people use that for soil and dont realize miracle grow realeases nutrients according to the amount of water added and as for the wilting i yet to learn much on this im not to sure about how to fix the changes i was talking about the discoloration

Hick said:
......"flood and drain".. Isn't that a form of hydro'?? :confused:

IMHO.. the wilting hasn't anything to do with the soil or it's nutrients.
Have they been in the same soil/pot for the entire 8 weeks?..
Plant to pot size can affect watering schedules. Big plants in insufficient sized pots can cause need for more frequent waterings.
Have you checked the ph of your runoff??
Temps at canopy level??
IMO, nute burn should be showing more on the newer, upper growth.
Heres a link on http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/PESTNOTES/pn7429.html thrips.
yes in the same soil and pots but they are 20 gl containers 2 plants per

heres more of my room

Gary 001.jpg

Gary 002.jpg

Gary 003.jpg

Gary 004.jpg

Gary 005.jpg

Gary 006.jpg

Gary 007.jpg

Gary 008.jpg

Gary 009.jpg

Gary 010.jpg

Smelly Jelly said:
alot of people use that for soil and dont realize miracle grow realeases nutrients according to the amount of water added and as for the wilting i yet to learn much on this im not to sure about how to fix the changes i was talking about the discoloration
I know that there is an MG soil that has "time release" nutrients. But this is suppose to be "organic" MG (which I have 0 experience with). But organics shouldn't burn easily.. "IMHO", especially after 8 weeks in that same soil. I've never heard of "time relese organic" nutrients. "Organic ammenments" that can burn if applied too often/high dosage, yes.
You left a cpl questions unanswered Harvy, PH and temp @ "the canopy".
Have you inspected "well" for bugs?.. :eek:

^^That shouldn't be your problem. I would definitely inspect those plants very well for any types of infestations. Good luck and keep us posted my friend. Take care.

no sign of bugs at all just a few gnats here and there but no predators the soil has continuious release nutes it says feeds plants up to 3 months. on the back it says a organic mix of blah blah blah and feeds plants as you water.. recently i gave them 3 x the amount of water as usuall contrary to what i origanally posted so im pretty sure i overwatered and inadverntly over nuted. the wilted tip was a litter straighter today. but she still seems tweeked.. i ll keep you posted

ok she seems about 80% better today still a little tweeked but as the soil drys out shes getting a little better i am going to have to monitor the amount of water she gets for about a week but shes gonna pull through

Good to hear that things are heading back on track :aok: MOJO for a speedy recovery. dont forget once that soil is dried back out to check the pH of it if that mix does have timed nutes in it cause with the flush it may go sky high on you fast, and if it does dont be afraid to flush it again, the first one will bust open most all of the time nutes and then the second can wash just about all of it out. I used straight MG my first grow had burn problems flushed it they got worse and flushed again about 2 weeks later and they were fine.

IMHO it looks more like a magnesium deficiency, is this on new or old growth?

BM:bong1:

Latest posts

Back